• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But look at that velocity.

Yea he only has 4 TDs in the 1st half 

Everyone wants to be Belichick and adopt the Patriots' way. Coaches like Vrabel and O'Brien mimic Belichick's injury reports, his gruff style and all his off the field quirks. But when it comes to act

1 hour ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I don't really see how he can be miscast unless they have AJ Green go deep as his primary routes. He's a perfect fit for the personnel around him, if he is actually is miscast though then that's 100% on the coach.

I don't really know what his fit is. Just based off his speed aspect it would seems like AJ is the all-everything-else receiver and Ross would be the deep guy, but how often does Ross go deep for them? I didn't see the whole game last night, but the parts I did see he didn't go out for any long balls.

6 minutes ago, gaskill15 said:

More like judging a top 10 pick for not being able to stay off the healthy scratch list. 

That too but if you read what Marvin Lewis was saying about why he was on that list it was because he was playing slow not trusting his knee after the meniscus and ACL tear, they didn't think he was ready to play even though he was medically cleared to play.

Don't get me wrong, he was way overdrafted because he can be useful on less than a handful of routes, you simply don't take a guy top 10 just to run a Go Route like in Madden.

I think it's quite a stretch to say he's awful based on last year