Jump to content

Recommended Posts

If all 3 play Sunday I can see a big victory for us.   Evans and Landry provide some pop we need in run defense (Evans) and pass rush (Evans/Landry)

 

having MM this week is critical to winning. 

 

His legs will be a big factor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They key will be Lewan and Mariota. 

 

Landry won't make much difference, they'll be playing contain against Watson on the outside edges and not going full bore rushing the passer on the edges. 

 

Evans will help though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

As long as he doesn't get tackled and has a tingling sensation in his toes

what are you 10 yrs old

Edited by 8MM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, tgo said:

They key will be Lewan and Mariota. 

 

Landry won't make much difference, they'll be playing contain against Watson on the outside edges and not going full bore rushing the passer on the edges. 

 

Evans will help though. 

I didn’t see any of the highlights of that game. Did he run much? I assume he’s not the same runner at this stage as he was last year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See no one talking about Davis and his hammy ending up back on the Injury Report....

 

Lost Walker, still no Conklin, maybe no Lewan.

 

But a so so Mariota and two rookies is what has ppl optimistic about a win. Lmao.

 

The homer yoddling already starting. 

 

All good, get your hopes up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tgo said:

They key will be Lewan and Mariota. 

 

Landry won't make much difference, they'll be playing contain against Watson on the outside edges and not going full bore rushing the passer on the edges. 

 

Evans will help though. 

Evans and Byard would make great spies for Watson's mobility. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

As long as he doesn't get tackled and has a tingling sensation in his toes

You made a joke but it's seriously the biggest concern we should have about Mariota.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

See no one talking about Davis and his hammy ending up back on the Injury Report....

 

Lost Walker, still no Conklin, maybe no Lewan.

 

But a so so Mariota and two rookies is what has ppl optimistic about a win. Lmao.

 

The homer yoddling already starting. 

 

All good, get your hopes up.

Davis hammy is fine 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Newest Topics

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...