Sign in to follow this  
Rolltide

Remembering 9/11/2001....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tawana_Brawley_rape_allegations

How many are familiar with the Tawana Brawley case? A 15 year old black girl became pregnant by her boyfriend. Because she was afraid to tell her parents what really happened she climbed naked into a trash bag. Rubbed shit all over herself, wrote in charcoal "nigger" and "bitch"on herself and claimed she had been raped. Al Sharpton took up her case demanding justice. He appeared on every talk show available at that time. each time the story became even more spectacular. First it was cops who raped her. Then the district attorney and then state attorney general Rudy Guiliani. 

It was a total fraud and how was Al Sharpton punished for it? He was given book deals, movie roles and a lucrative ministry. Look at the wiki bio for him below. It is not there! The story is not there! Not even a link to the wiki page. Somebody is trying to keep younger people from knowing the man committed criminal fraud!

That's the doctrtine of libtard. If it sounds good it must be true and who cares if it is not. This is what a so called black legal "scholar" said about the case. 

Legal scholar Patricia J. Williams wrote in 1991 that the teenager "has been the victim of some unspeakable crime. No matter how she got there. No matter who did it to her—and even if she did it to herself."[29

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Sharpton

That's the doctrine of libtard. Sharpton is the right color and he has the right views. That is why despite his horrible dishonest life and complete lack of credibility he has his own show on MSNBC. 

The doctrine of libtard is all about facts alright. 

29 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

According to dink if you are a conservative kid you have no right to speak what you believe or hear speakers who agree with you in college. They will let Farrakhan and his ilk speak. They will let 9/11 truthers speak. They will let climate change frauds speak. No conservatives!

Not only are you wrong, but you are proving that you don't even understand basic facts about the constitution. 

1 minute ago, Bink said:

Not only are you wrong, but you are proving that you don't even understand basic facts about the constitution. 

I forgot more about the constitution than you will ever know. I said not one fucking thing about the constitution. I said that you are stupid if you think your libturd heroes actually believe in "free speech"! They do not. The evidence is overwhelming. 

I also said that your party and it's billionaire allies do not give a shot about diversity. Hating whitey is not diversity!

Just now, 'Nator said:

Right wing shitheads point out very fringe leftists and paint them as the mainstream meanwhile half the BASE of the republican party believes in the dumbest shit imaginable -- stuff like "Hillary Clinton has had upwards of 60 people murdered" and "Back Obama is a foreign Muslim who is in legion with ISIS." and "Seth Rich was murdered by Democrats". 

Their fucking president is a full blown conspiracy theorist who believes Obama is a foreigner who faked his birth certificate, that Democrats lied about the Puerto Rican hurricane deaths in order to frame him, and that, in fact, everyone who is against him is actually in a secret cabal working in mass legion, in a fantastic, all encompassing conspiracy against him and his agenda. 

Rolltard, get the fuck out of here. Your average conservative is worlds more batshit than your typical liberal. It's not even close. 

Obama's own wife said that Kenya was "Barack's country".  Hardly a reach since he seems to love almost any other country on earth more than this one. 

The Muslim thing is hardly a reach though I never heard Trump say that. Link?  

20 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Obama's own wife said that Kenya was "Barack's country".  Hardly a reach since he seems to love almost any other country on earth more than this one. 

The Muslim thing is hardly a reach though I never heard Trump say that. Link?  

I didn’t say Trump said Obama was a Muslim. You’re dense and you can’t read. 

You’re a dipshit conspiracy theorist who can be safely ignored at this point 

2 hours ago, ctm said:

The thread is about 9/11 and once again Rolltard tries to divert it to racial issues. 

It's amazing how everything is about race with him and what's even more repugnant, he comes into this forum like Cotton Watts and have other posters playing Chick Watts to his Cotton schtick.

1 hour ago, Btowner said:

It's amazing how everything is about race with him and what's even more repugnant, he comes into this forum like Cotton Watts and have other posters playing Chick Watts to his Cotton schtick.

Did you see the Obama speech at the University of Illinois? 99.9999% about race. He called half the country racists. 

The only way to counter the left is to bring up race because that is all the left is about. 

5 hours ago, 'Nator said:

I didn’t say Trump said Obama was a Muslim. You’re dense and you can’t read. 

You’re a dipshit conspiracy theorist who can be safely ignored at this point 

I have provided not one conspiracy theory ass. What conspiracy theory am I pushing? 

Edited by Rolltide

It took 600 people to guard and protect this one small man just for him to speak safely at Berkley. This devoutly Jewish young man who just happens to be a conservative. Like almost half the people in the country.  

So do not come off claiming your party cares about free speech, tolerance or diversity. You do not give a flying fuck about any of those things. 

Here is another thing that totally indicts the left pertaining to civil liberties and tolerance. Muslims. 

The left in this country defend and stand up for the most intolerant people on this earth. The most anti gay, anti feminist. Most anti tolerant of any other religion. The left loves them. Why? They are not white and they are not Christian. 

Edited by Rolltide

On 9/12/2018 at 5:30 PM, Btowner said:

You will have to forgive @Rolltide. Lack of self awareness is one of his character flaws. He remembers 9/11 by referencing an Obama speech.

Did he choose the 2004 speech where Obama had the following lines?

It is that fundamental belief -- it is that fundamental belief -- I am my brother's keeper, I am my sisters' keeper -- that makes this country work.

(APPLAUSE)

OBAMA: It's what allows us to pursue our individual dreams, yet still come together as a single American family: "E pluribus unum," out of many, one.

Now even as we speak, there are those who are preparing to divide us, the spin masters and negative ad peddlers who embrace the politics of anything goes.

Well, I say to them tonight, there's not a liberal America and a conservative America; there's the United States of America.

(APPLAUSE)

There's not a black America and white America and Latino America and Asian America; there's the United States of America.

(APPLAUSE)

The pundits, the pundits like to slice and dice our country into red states and blue States: red states for Republicans, blue States for Democrats. But I've got news for them, too. We worship an awesome God in the blue states, and we don't like federal agents poking around our libraries in the red states.

We coach little league in the blue states and, yes, we've got some gay friends in the red states.

(APPLAUSE)

There are patriots who opposed the war in Iraq, and there are patriots who supported the war in Iraq.

We are one people, all of us pledging allegiance to the stars and stripes, all of us defending the United States of America.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A19751-2004Jul27.html

But he also said If he had a son he coulda looked like Trayvon and that makes him the most divisive president ever!!