Sign in to follow this  
Rolltide

Remembering 9/11/2001....

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

Not sure why he would lie about this right after 9/11 happened.  He wasn't running for public office then.  He certainly may have paid people to help in the rescue.  And he may have gone close to the scene (I doubt he got dirty or was even allowed to get that close).  I bet there is more truth to what he is saying that Hillary being under sniper fire after she got out of a helo.  Either way it is the same double standard. 

“But Hillary...”

You just can’t help yourself, can you?

Edited by Starkiller

Rolltide   
18 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I didn’t know BLM was overtly racist. I didn’t say all jackasses support Trump. The KKK and White Supremacy crowd, they are indeed overtly racist, and they’ve all shown their allegiance. There’s a reason for that. 

All black liberals are racist. Absolutely. The foundation beliefs of your party are racist. 

Rolltide   

You can call Trump a racist and while words do mean something I could care less what somebody thinks. That's the rub between myself and religious people like evangelicals. 

There is not one damn thing Trump has done as president that has been negative for black people. Actually the opposite. 

Wages are up 1.8%, poverty is down. Unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, women, people without a high school diploma everybody is down!

Why don't you assholes work for a living and stop wanting handouts?

Rolltide   
19 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Your shtick is showing. 

What I said is true. 

When I start blaming blacks for white poverty in Appalachia I'll be a racist also. The core beliefs of the democrat party are racist.  

Rolltide   
16 hours ago, Bink said:

The way you fucking morons think about 9/11 or really anything that goes on in this country enables the worst of our nature. I'm over you fake ass patriotism--the people who hate America's greatest values (diversity, progress, freedom of ideas and speech) are you. Now, I'm not talking about conservatives, liberals, people who hate Trump or love him. 

I'm talking about you, those who view 9/11 of all things through the same broken ass spectrum of partisan politics. In this case, the only values you in particular even have left are hating liberals and your own confused sense of anger you can't shape over your inability to deal with the culture you live in and the country ours is becoming. Congratulations, you are a shell of a person. 

If we really want to do service to our memory of 9/11, we need to learn from it. 9/11 has been used as a blank check to do some fucked up shit, and that's something we should be questioning--that doesn't make anyone left of a patriot. 

Here, read something worthwhile. 

http://proxy.espn.com/espn/page2/story?id=1250751

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/david-foster-wallace-on-9-11-as-seen-from-the-midwest-242422/

Or go back to jacking off over whatever shitty facebook meme has formed your latest opinion. Whatever. 

You have a lot of fucking nerve listing speech as an American value when you libturds are doing everything in your power to destroy it. "Freedom of ideas"? Are you fucking kidding? You assholes want to ban talk about self reliance and personal responsibility as hate speech. 

How is diversity a value? So people who are not white are more American than people who are? That's what you assturds think diversity means. Anything not white. 

What an idiot. 

Rolltide   

Hi my name is Boink. I'm a l-i-b-e-r-a-l. That means I'm for free speech and expression. Just don't be a conservative or libertarian on a college campus or we will shut your ass up!

I'm white and I hate white people. They suck! They are not hip or cool! That's progress! I hate capitalism, wall street the stock market and corporations. In the name of civil liberties and freedom I'll put a black scarf over my face and punch you for disagreeing with me. 

In the name of diversity and free speech I want Google, facebook and twitter to discriminate against anybody who disagrees with me. 

I prefer higher black unemployment. That's because I'm not a racist like Trump!

I believe in democracy and want an unelected aristocracy to be able to remove a sitting president who was legally elected. In the name of democracy!

My name is dork and I approve of this message!

30 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

You have a lot of fucking nerve listing speech as an American value when you libturds are doing everything in your power to destroy it. "Freedom of ideas"? Are you fucking kidding? You assholes want to ban talk about self reliance and personal responsibility as hate speech. 

How is diversity a value? So people who are not white are more American than people who are? That's what you assturds think diversity means. Anything not white. 

So much truth here.  Liberals hate free speech when it doent follow their narrative.  They want to ban everything they consider "hate speech", but only if it fits their definition.   They want to silence right wing media platforms by promoting the so called fairness doctrine, which has nothing to do with fairness, but everything to do with silencing the right.   

Bink   
43 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Hi my name is Boink. I'm a l-i-b-e-r-a-l. That means I'm for free speech and expression. Just don't be a conservative or libertarian on a college campus or we will shut your ass up!

I'm white and I hate white people. They suck! They are not hip or cool! That's progress! I hate capitalism, wall street the stock market and corporations. In the name of civil liberties and freedom I'll put a black scarf over my face and punch you for disagreeing with me. 

In the name of diversity and free speech I want Google, facebook and twitter to discriminate against anybody who disagrees with me. 

I prefer higher black unemployment. That's because I'm not a racist like Trump!

I believe in democracy and want an unelected aristocracy to be able to remove a sitting president who was legally elected. In the name of democracy!

My name is dork and I approve of this message!

Right. You are really showing the depth of your perspective here. Keep enjoying the sad little world you've conjured for yourself. 

Rolltide   
2 hours ago, Bink said:

Right. You are really showing the depth of your perspective here. Keep enjoying the sad little world you've conjured for yourself. 

It's truth moron. Libturds, your heroes ARE as a matter of fact trying to squelch speech in college campuses around this country. If you are totally ignorant of that then you are a dumb fuck!

Brian Selter(CNN fake news asshole) tried to get Trump banned from Twitter. What fucking Stalinist tries to get the president of the USA banned from tweeting?

You said something stupid Boink and I handed right back at you. Keep it up. 

1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

The problem is it isn’t shtick... he really thinks that way...

It’s shtick regardless of what he believes. He’s only saying this shit to get a rise out of posters because his life sucks.