Sign in to follow this  
Rolltide

Remembering 9/11/2001....

Soxcat   

OK so what, a couple of % of the population that is racist leans mostly to Trump?  They must love the fact minorities are doing better now than they have ever done.

In fact, blacks should be in line with Trump on immigration. 

Soxcat   
26 minutes ago, begooode said:

What a fucking clown

Ahh, another retard.  The country is better off now than we were under Obama yet all we hear is how down trodden things are by the brilliant media.  Keep drinking the stupid juice.  Must have mercury in that as well. 

MadMax   
47 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Liberals are the ones void of ideas and trying to divide the country.  And what is dumb as fuck is libs are too fucking stupid to even see it.  Go suck the tits of Maxine Waters.  Damn right libtards can be painted with a brush.  The vast majority of you are clearly in some kind of trance and not thinking clearly.  Oh, I mentioned Maxine because our libtard friends in the media and on this board see nothing wrong with her stance or opinion.  Hell, she could be a hero.  Talk about low IQ.  I can't even imagine how the media and libtards would be reacting if a conservative was that lunatic.  But hey, everyone needs their heroes.  

Or how about the upper echelon of our FBI?  Is that the kind of non-sense you fight for in the military?  So we can have a 3rd world justice system?  Really?  But hey, nothing wrong with that.  Strzok is a hero as well.  Sorry bud but the shit on the left stinks to high heaven.  But hey, vote for Hillary, the shittiest of them all.  Or maybe you can support that pervert Biden.  Or the former Indian who lies about her heritage.  You are all scum.  You even screw your own.  Ask crazy Bernie. 

Oh yea, the liberal shit is ruining this country.  You can't win with ideas so you have to smear and cheat.  Sorry but it has back fired and expect to be disappointed again in the elections coming up.  The general population can smell the shit.  http://lunaticsasylum.blogspot.com/2013/12/145-reasons-why-liberals-suck.html

And THIS s why you never go full Soxcat.

5 hours ago, ctm said:

Bush was warned, did nothing to prepare, and then went on vacation for a month. After the attack, he responded by attacking a country that had nothing to do with it, costing thousands of lives and trillions of dollars.

And Bill Clinton was basically handed Bin Laden and did nothing.    He just sat on his ass and ordered Lewinski around, and then spent the rest of his time fighting against his wrong actions.

52 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Not everyone who supports Trump is a racist. Pretty much every racist supports Trump. It’s impossible to deny the correlation. 

Really?  Who does BLM support?

Edited by Little Earl

Soxcat   

If libtards would go full Soxcat they might have some sense for a change.

The bottom line is libs are in denial.  Take the Google issue and the 2016 election.  They both deny it could be possible and deny there is anything to it.  So the people who should be looking out for the "little" guy side with a company worth over a half trillion dollars and has a far greater impact on an election that all this crap about Russia.  But hey, they wanted Hillary to win so it is OK, right?  But if Google had pulled this stunt for Trump..... OMG the libtards would be shitting their pants.  Is there any objectivity for a liberal anymore.  Absolutely not.  It is all about pushing their agenda at ANY cost.  That is why someone with a 5 IQ and hate spewing out each pore Maxine Waters isn't seen for the dumb hateful bitch she really is (racist as well) but is a hero.  An icon.  People like Peter Strzok are heroes.

begooode   

Holy shit,... hilarious.

Intel community = unequivocally Russia

Trumptards = hold my beer while I use google to discredit google.  Look here at this YT.  Doesn't connect a lot of dots, but wtf it could have happened, you know.

21 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Really?  Who does BLM support?

I didn’t know BLM was overtly racist. I didn’t say all jackasses support Trump. The KKK and White Supremacy crowd, they are indeed overtly racist, and they’ve all shown their allegiance. There’s a reason for that. 

'Nator   
39 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

And Bill Clinton was basically handed Bin Laden and did nothing.    He just sat on his ass and ordered Lewinski around, and then spent the rest of his time fighting against his wrong actions.

He missed killing him by about 30 minutes in 1998 and the Republicans said his strikes were just him showing off and wasting money! 

Justafan   
3 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Liberals are the ones void of ideas and trying to divide the country.  And what is dumb as fuck is libs are too fucking stupid to even see it.  Go suck the tits of Maxine Waters.  Damn right libtards can be painted with a brush.  The vast majority of you are clearly in some kind of trance and not thinking clearly.  Oh, I mentioned Maxine because our libtard friends in the media and on this board see nothing wrong with her stance or opinion.  Hell, she could be a hero.  Talk about low IQ.  I can't even imagine how the media and libtards would be reacting if a conservative was that lunatic.  But hey, everyone needs their heroes.  

Or how about the upper echelon of our FBI?  Is that the kind of non-sense you fight for in the military?  So we can have a 3rd world justice system?  Really?  But hey, nothing wrong with that.  Strzok is a hero as well.  Sorry bud but the shit on the left stinks to high heaven.  But hey, vote for Hillary, the shittiest of them all.  Or maybe you can support that pervert Biden.  Or the former Indian who lies about her heritage.  You are all scum.  You even screw your own.  Ask crazy Bernie. 

Oh yea, the liberal shit is ruining this country.  You can't win with ideas so you have to smear and cheat.  Sorry but it has back fired and expect to be disappointed again in the elections coming up.  The general population can smell the shit.  http://lunaticsasylum.blogspot.com/2013/12/145-reasons-why-liberals-suck.html

If you have a problem with Maxine Waters then criticize Maxine Waters.  Taking out your frustration on random people on the internet who may or MAY NOT support Maxine Waters is not productive.  You assume they support Maxine Waters and that is the problem in a nutshell.  

If someone posts something about Maxine Waters and says "this is awesome", then sure, okay criticize away.  Until then, this is just you taking every shot you can to discredit someone not because of their support for someone you consider to be bad but instead because you assume you know their stance and their opinion when you don't and you have pre-judged them based on that.

Jake posts dumb stuff from various people all the time and gets killed for it but he deserves that.  Posting something about Maxine Waters and then saying all you "libtards" is the same says more about you than the people you are trying to attack.

Last, I think you're better than this but you get caught up in it like many others, including myself.  My comments were directed more towards the OP rather than some of the other stuff in this thread and perhaps I should have communicated that more clearly.  

3 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Not everyone who supports Trump is a racist. Pretty much every racist supports Trump. It’s impossible to deny the correlation. 

They aren’t all racist. Plenty are just stupid.