OILERMAN

I do think it's too early to completely panic

OILERMAN   
Just now, Titans279 said:

If the situation is as bad as it seems I don't see why it isn't possible we do poorly enough to have a high draft pick to spend on a top rated QB next year. 

If they finish poorly enough and their is a top QB available I'm sure that will be a consideration. For them to be in that position it would mean Mariota had a pretty bad season. 

japan   
3 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

If they finish poorly enough and their is a top QB available I'm sure that will be a consideration. For them to be in that position it would mean Mariota had a pretty bad season. 

They certainly would look at that.  Another Brees/Rivers type thing.  And don't say that I'm comparing Mariota to Brees...

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

Call me crazy but I didn't think Mariota looked like Wentz or Henry looked liked Gurley

The only thing he did well was one of his weaknesses lol. Holding it together and staying in the pocket 

Huston   
Just now, OILERMAN said:

Call me crazy but I didn't think Mariota looked like Wentz or Henry looked liked Gurley

You cant even remember what I said you are so giddy over this lol.

OILERMAN   
2 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

The only thing he did well was one of his weaknesses lol. Holding it together and staying in the pocket 

They were very careful to make sure he got the ball out quick and had simple reads. It was a good game plan. I thought LaFleuer called a good game but he's saddled with you know who 

OILERMAN   
1 minute ago, Huston said:

You cant even remember what I said you are so giddy over this lol.

Who do you think should get the bulk of the snaps at RB?

nine   

The biggest takeaways from week one are the loss of Delanie and the potential for Lewan to be inactive against two divisional opponents.  Both are huge blows to the offense.  

On on the plus side, Lewis looks like the real deal at RB, and Davis and Sharpe appear to be trending upward.

I fully expect the defense to be significantly better than what they showed yesterday. 

Yesterday was about as big of a wake up call as the Titans could possibly get. This could go two ways. One, Mariota puts the team on his back some how and the players around him that are still healthy step up until some of the starters get back on track, or we just completely fall apart with nothing but draft picks to look forward too, and the task of finding a new QB. 

Huston   
6 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Who do you think should get the bulk of the snaps at RB?

Who do you think dropped more passes yesterday, does that mean they should stop throwing it to him. You cant judge anything off of one game. Henry will have his more productive games with more touches as well like the run long that was called back but would have been a TD without the hold.

Edited by Huston