Time to find something else to do on Sundays

scine09

44 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Regular game.  Mcnair threw the pick 6 to Law that ended it.   Postseason loss was more painful but this one was worse for me on a physical level.

Was that the year of Drew Fucking Bennett... I remember that loss and the Ravens of '08 most distinctly of any Titans game (besides the Superbowl obviously) but wasn't sure if there were multiple Pats losses

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've felt this way for a while.  This isn't a direct reaction to what happened yesterday although it didn't help.  I am quite frankly sick of the league and sick of what it means to follow the league.

The refs really ruined the game for me.  To see Henry's run called back was one thing... but that it was holding on a guy getting face-masked?  Terrible fucking call.

Scine hit a few key points but the "taking my ball and going home" bit is a little much. The NFL has to do something about the quality of officiating across the league. Its absurd. Injuries are going

51 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Was that the year of Drew Fucking Bennett... I remember that loss and the Ravens of '08 most distinctly of any Titans game (besides the Superbowl obviously) but wasn't sure if there were multiple Pats losses

The Bennett one was obviously the postseason.  They lost to them in the regular season as well.  In addition to the McNair pick I believe Tony Beckham missed a tackle that would have left the Patriots in 4th down and a fairly long field goal.  Ugh!

I'm mentally checked out of this team until I see serious results. Last year I checked out and only came back when I heard we made the playoffs. So until I see some seriously good results, Titans don't exist to me. Not rooting for anyone else either. So I'm just not watching any NFL until Titans stop being such an incompetent franchise.

It's blatantly obvious that these games that are deemed less important  are getting assigned inferior officiating crews and lesser replay resources, which really calls into question the integrity of the game and should never happen in a multi billion dollar industry based on entertainment  with the amount of relatively cheap  technology currently available; it's nothing but a money grab by the networks and the league. 

11 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

It's blatantly obvious that these games that are deemed less important  are getting assigned inferior officiating crews and lesser replay resources, which really calls into question the integrity of the game and should never happen in a multi billion dollar industry based on entertainment  with the amount of relatively cheap  technology currently available; it's nothing but a money grab by the networks and the league. 

I don't think that officials are given less important games based on the quality of the official.  I'm pretty sure that officiating crews do a max of 2 games per season for a team.  So it would be virtually impossible for refs to avoid doing certain teams because their games aren't deemed as important.

I bet if you were to look back at Titans games you'll see plenty of higher level teams doing their games, regardless of importance.