OILERMAN

OILERMAN vs IsntLifeFunny RB bet

14 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I gotta hand it to you @IsntLifeFunny, I didn't think this bet had a chance in hell but way to overcome the odds on this one. I'd ask for no more future bets but I'm sure they'll happen one way or the other. 

I didn't realize that both players had 4th qtr touches taken away, I thought the bet was only for Henry's to be omitted.... We also barely ever had leads for them to wear Henry down and accumulate a lot of carries in the 4th

Henry looked better in the end and Lewis looked dreadful on called runs where I don't think it would have made a difference though.

25 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I gotta hand it to you @IsntLifeFunny, I didn't think this bet had a chance in hell but way to overcome the odds on this one. I'd ask for no more future bets but I'm sure they'll happen one way or the other. 

With all the conditions OMan placed on it I didn't think ILF would win it either.  I questioned his judgement and/or sanity, and even asked him about it.

But all those conditions made it that much more gratifying in the end.

Kudos to ILF, even though he knew the board would get the benefit regardless of who "won," he went all in with his gut.

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

So...mod? I’ll take your spot. 

PM Guru and ask him like you did about the podcast, maybe you will. 

1 hour ago, Mythos27 said:

I gotta hand it to you @IsntLifeFunny, I didn't think this bet had a chance in hell but way to overcome the odds on this one.

He said he expected to lose the bet himself, he said he made a bad bet to prove a point. 

39 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

With all the conditions OMan placed on it I didn't think ILF would win it either.  I questioned his judgement and/or sanity, and even asked him about it.

But all those conditions made it that much more gratifying in the end.

Kudos to ILF, even though he knew the board would get the benefit regardless of who "won," he went all in with his gut.

It ended up not even being many stipulations, eliminate 4th qtr leads is the only one really and it was for both players.... Injury clauses should be placed on all football bets between 2 people.

46 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I didn't realize that both players had 4th qtr touches taken away, I thought the bet was only for Henry's to be omitted.... We also barely ever had leads for them to wear Henry down and accumulate a lot of carries in the 4th

Henry looked better in the end and Lewis looked dreadful on called runs where I don't think it would have made a difference though.

Both players had the 4th quarter runs taken away with a lead and the crazy thing was they were close to the same amount in that category, it made no difference. The one stipulation ILF demanded was that Henry's reception counted when the team had a 4th quarter lead, which was a ridiculous stipulation. He got one catch in that category. 

31 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The one thing I was wrong about was Lewis. I had no idea he would be a total scrub. I’ll take that L and remember it. 

There was also the fact you proclaimed Henry a better runner form shotgun than under center. That was about as wrong as it gets 

4 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

He said he expected to lose the bet himself, he said he made a bad bet to prove a point. 

I remember. It was a very risky bet but the upside was pretty good. Point proven.