OILERMAN

OILERMAN vs IsntLifeFunny RB bet

Just now, StephenIsLegend said:

I hope so. It was painful watching him the past few games. 

Overall he was a huge disappointment because they clearly signed him to get starter level touches. They definitely need a 3rd RB that help in the passing game in case Lewis is done. 

15 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Lewis needs to be upgraded in the off-season. Offers little to nothing in the run game and has been slowed way down in the passing game. 

Lewis really disappointed me this year. I thought he was a stud. Ideally I'd upgrade him for a Nyheim Hines type but realistically we're paying the guy a good amount of money and I think he comes back better next season.Usually I'd look to a later round draft pick but we have so many holes that I don't think we can afford to burn one on a RB this year.

1 hour ago, Mythos27 said:

Lewis really disappointed me this year. I thought he was a stud. Ideally I'd upgrade him for a Nyheim Hines type but realistically we're paying the guy a good amount of money and I think he comes back better next season.Usually I'd look to a later round draft pick but we have so many holes that I don't think we can afford to burn one on a RB this year.

He'll get next year to prove he can contribute as a 3rd down RB; the primary RB experiment failed big time this year.

Just now, oldschool said:

He'll get next year to prove he can contribute as a 3rd down RB; the primary RB experiment failed big time this year.

I think our offense really takes off if we figure out how to get him going in the run game. 

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

I've texted Guru to make good on my bet. The "patron" link only has monthly contributions unless I'm missing something. 

I knew you’d make good on your bet. Good on you. 

12 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

I think our offense really takes off if we figure out how to get him going in the run game. 

I think we overused Lewis early on too. He had no business getting as many touches early on as he did.