OILERMAN

OILERMAN vs IsntLifeFunny RB bet

11 hours ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Not sure. But BergerKing made a bet with me the Titans wouldn’t draft Mariota. Loser had to leave. He’s still here.

@52O actually made whole on his bet, even if he is a Mexican tony Danza lookin fuck.  

I’m still unsure why tony danza is an insult though...bishes love that guy 

21 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Can't recall details

@ManningEnvy

The welshing fuck owes the board $500. He seemed to be confident that VY was going to come into Indy and beat the undefeated Colts. He got on his bat phone and made reservations in Miami for the SB. That should tell you something.

22 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

How many hours of overtime is $250?

It's about 5.5 hours of OT

I had 54.40 hours of OT on my check(2 weeks) I got Friday

It appears Henry's turn around is for real. He kept it going after the big game against the Jags and will def be the Titans lead RB going into 2019. 

How the Titans offense will be with Henry and LaFleur/Mariota going forward is a question mark. 

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

It appears Henry's turn around is for real. He kept it going after the big game against the Jags and will def be the Titans lead RB going into 2019. 

How the Titans offense will be with Henry and LaFleur/Mariota going forward is a question mark. 

He was hitting the holes hard last night.  Too bad we didn't have a competent QB to go with him....

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

They have to find a way for the offense to either coexist with Mariota and Henry or move on from one. 

I, for one, am glad to see Henry turn the corner and become legit. 

30 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Wait, you get paid every two weeks? Has it always been that way? 

Yes, I believe all feds get paid two weeks at a time 

24 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

The constant removal of Henry on 3rd down makes the play call way too predictable. 

That's not any different from a lot of teams. It can work. We need an aggressive passer on play action though.

I don't think dinking and dunking will work with a back like Henry.

2 hours ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

The constant removal of Henry on 3rd down makes the play call way too predictable. 

The situation is the thing that makes the playcall predictable, not the personnel