Week 1 Game Thread: Titans @ Dolphins

Jonboy

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was pretty much willing to give Vrabel a pass but this was a coaching disaster......   Wasted TOs, STs blunders, the defense was totally confused early, they played Henry way too much earl

Wouldn't this just be the icing on the shit cake. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

haha. As said earlier you could argue it was late but the act of hitting the QB on an option/RPO is fine.

Yes it wasn’t the fact of a hit but more that the way Hayes did it was weird.  

2 hours ago, patsplat said:

Oh SNAP @oldschool @WG53 !

Look how smart this idiot saber fencer looks cause he believed his eyes and paid attention to the NFL QB and the NFL coach!

:cmj:

I'm not surprised they don't know their own rules. Nothing about it was illegal according to the rulebook.

10 hours ago, oldschool said:

haha. As said earlier you could argue it was late but the act of hitting the QB on an option/RPO is fine.

It wasn’t just because it was late though. It was the fact Hayes dipped his helmet and went for the legs. If he comes off the corner and stands MM up then it isn’t a flag. In this day and age there’s no way they’re telling refs to let them hit QBs like that. 

16 hours ago, oldschool said:

I believe it was illegal because it was a "low" hit on the QB, at least that's what Hayes acknowledged after the game

PS - as I say that it doesn't make any sense why that would be illegal; if the guy is a "runner", which he is, aren't the low hitting rules off the table? It must have been from leading with his head then

Edited by wiscotitansfan