Week 1 Game Thread: Titans @ Dolphins

Jonboy

13 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

First of all he's not falling apart, he's continue to play poorly and people refused to admit it. 

I also think the homers were wrong about why Mularkey was fired. It was a power struggle, plain and simple. It wasn't all about Mariota. Robinson knew Mariota stunk last year and was super careful not to say that's why Mularkey was fired. Obviously if Mariota played well Robinson wouldn't have been able to fire him but I just think he wanted his own staff. 

It makes all the excuse makers and sofa offensive coordinators look stupid(er). 2 man routes, RBs lined up wide, bunch formations etc.....All BS excuses for a QB playing like shit. Like Dan said, Mularkey's offense was fine. He was saddled with Mariota and so is LaFleur  

The offense was fucked once Murray was done. Mularkey's offense was dependent on a dominant top 3 run team, once that didn't materialize the hole scheme was fucked.

Regarding Robbinson and Mularkey the fact that they hired them ass backwards was always a ticking time bomb.

Marriota has the this year and next as long as he improves and stays healthy, but if he plays like ass and or is injured as often as healthy this year I wouldn't doubt that they would cut bait quickly as Robbinson and this staff have no skin in him being picked at 2 to n the first.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was pretty much willing to give Vrabel a pass but this was a coaching disaster......   Wasted TOs, STs blunders, the defense was totally confused early, they played Henry way too much earl

Wouldn't this just be the icing on the shit cake. 

Posted Images

• Jonboy unpinned this topic