Sign in to follow this  
TennesseeTuxedo

Nike Brand Taking A Beating

52O   
5 hours ago, Omar said:

Honest question for my fellow Titans fans...do you think it is ok to support Kap and the cause he represents, but not be ok with kneeling during the anthem?

I respect the rights of anyone to peacefully protest, it is an American right, but I also feel the need to support my grandfather who lost both his legs in WW2, and always wanted his family to show respect for the anthem and flag. 

I see both sides of it, and honestly go back and forth on the kneeling part. A fist in the air, Totally ok with that, kneeling I have a hard time with. Just want honest opinions. 

I think you can think whatever the fuck you wanna think dawg 

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

So now Nike sales are a win for libtards.  Wow.  Take what you can get tards.

Y'all the ones that made Nike some sort of political litmus test. 

Personally I can't believe anyone in Tennessee would advocate burning a perfectly good pair of shoes. We all know shoes have been hard to come by in Tennessee history. 

Edited by Legaltitan

52O   
47 minutes ago, big2033 said:

It's only a win because you tried to make it a loss lol. 

Again, look at the original poster. 

Is that really a argument 

“oh so we were super wrong about rubbing it in your face how wrong you were and how right we were, so you think now that you’re proven right and I’m proven wrong this means something?”

how do you even get to this logic lol

6 hours ago, Omar said:

Honest question for my fellow Titans fans...do you think it is ok to support Kap and the cause he represents, but not be ok with kneeling during the anthem?

I respect the rights of anyone to peacefully protest, it is an American right, but I also feel the need to support my grandfather who lost both his legs in WW2, and always wanted his family to show respect for the anthem and flag. 

I see both sides of it, and honestly go back and forth on the kneeling part. A fist in the air, Totally ok with that, kneeling I have a hard time with. Just want honest opinions. 

You don’t have to be ok with the kneeling — I just think it’s silly. The loudest ppl on this often do nothing to support vets other than tell you they support vets. 

MadMax   
2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Who is you or your grandfather to condemn Kaep when your grandfather doesn't stand for the anthem either!

And now the internet's job is done.  It can be turned off.

OILERMAN   
On 9/14/2018 at 9:04 AM, Legaltitan said:

We were in a small courthouse in Forsyth Georgia one day for a hearing, and there was a lawyer there in a wheel chair. My buddy turns to me and whispers "all rise." It was all I could do to keep from bursting out laughing in open court. Not only was the Judge and a bunch of lawyers there, but our client was there, too. But I composed myself.

My 29 yr old cousin died in a car crash and we're at the funeral home getting ready for the service. I'm talking to my other cousin and the preacher. 

The dead cousin's brother and his girlfriend come in and she goes over to the casket in front of the 3 of us(other cousin, me and preacher) and bends over to do something. As she bends over a leopard pattern thong comes up over her pant line in site of all 3 of us and we're all looking right at it. I made a leopard noise that only us 3 could hear. The preacher leaves the room because he was fighting off laughter. 

After the service he scolded me and said he had to concentrate and not look at me while preaching because he couldn't get it out of his mind. 

Btowner   
5 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

Lol while these Maga morons go bankrupt following Trump's lead, bankers and billionaires laugh all the way to the bank. You can't make this shit up. 

I was going to start a thread about this. This guy who boycotted Nike and because former Bronco Brandon Marshall took a knee, cancelled his autograph signing at his sporting goods store and now his store is going out of business.

“Being a sports store without Nike is kind of like being a milk store without milk or a gas station without gas,” he told KOAA. “How do you do it? They have a monopoly on jerseys.”

“As much as I hate to admit this, perhaps there are more Brandon Marshall and Colin Kaepernick supporters out there than I realized,” he told KOAA.

He said he’s now trying to help his staff find jobs before closing for good in about a month. While he’s sorry to lose the business, Martin said he’d rather be able to live with himself.

https://wqad.com/2019/02/14/colorado-store-that-ditched-nike-over-kaepernick-ad-goes-out-of-business/

Edited by Btowner

OILERMAN   
56 minutes ago, Btowner said:

I was going to start a thread about this. This guy who boycotted Nike and because former Bronco Brandon Marshall took a knee, cancelled his autograph signing at his sporting goods store and now his store is going out of business.

“Being a sports store without Nike is kind of like being a milk store without milk or a gas station without gas,” he told KOAA. “How do you do it? They have a monopoly on jerseys.”

“As much as I hate to admit this, perhaps there are more Brandon Marshall and Colin Kaepernick supporters out there than I realized,” he told KOAA.

Hopefully this guy ends up homeless