All seriousness. What the hell should I be doing?

kyle021

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You’re at best a sixth or seventh round prospect as a father.  I hope you outperform your scouting report.

You can also use that alone time in the middle of the night to swab the baby's cheek with an at home paternity test to make sure it's yours.

Hate to tell  you this but your mock draft days are done 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone here just not have that hard of a time with parenting? 

You hear "YOU'RE WHOLE LIFE'LL BE DIFFURNT" so much it's as if people are overstating it. Yeah, you have to take care of new human life which means you can't be drunk constantly anymore. No shit. 

If got to think though that there are some folks that pretty much naturally adjust to it, and it's not some huge pain in the ass for them. 

9 hours ago, 'Nator said:

Anyone here just not have that hard of a time with parenting? 

You hear "YOU'RE WHOLE LIFE'LL BE DIFFURNT" so much it's as if people are overstating it. Yeah, you have to take care of new human life which means you can't be drunk constantly anymore. No shit. 

If got to think though that there are some folks that pretty much naturally adjust to it, and it's not some huge pain in the ass for them. 

All my friends from high school have kids and yes, its life changing and they look so warn out, I look a lot younger and healthier than them too (not bragging). Just goin to a restaruant with them is a headache, watching tv is a headache and I understand it depends on the kids but its alot of work

Edited by headhunter

On 9/30/2018 at 7:26 PM, JoelinBellevue said:

What would prevent you from "wifing her up" now? You are really digging a deep hole.  Most people date a while, get engaged and then see how it goes. Marriage is nothing like dating. Then they buy a place and settle in. You are loading up big time. Now you have at the very least child support payments for 18 years. You better start saving lots of money right now. You're going to need it. 

He should wait until the paternity test comes back conclusive at least. Then wife her to avoid child support? 

1 minute ago, JoelinBellevue said:

I asked what the delay was? If it's his, why wait a year? What would that accomplish? And yeah, child support is a lot cheaper than marriage, in every regard. If he doesn't want the kid, he should consider asking her to abort.

All depends on if she gets a job or not. She gets a job? Cheaper on him if married. No job? He’s paying everything. 

On 10/1/2018 at 9:43 PM, headhunter said:

All my friends from high school have kids and yes, its life changing and they look so warn out, I look a lot younger and healthier than them too (not bragging). Just goin to a restaruant with them is a headache, watching tv is a headache and I understand it depends on the kids but its alot of work

I think it is more of a timing thing with your friend group.  If you are one of the first parents, then the friend group can't empathize and will probably criticize.  If you have kids within the same time period, then the adjustment is easier since everyone understands the changing circumstances/expectations.  

It's definitely easier to arrange social outings with kids within a few years of each other.  

12 hours ago, oldschool said:

@Kyle021 do not marry this chick under pressure. Ignore these old ass white dudes.

My wife and I had our daughter in high school. Everyone was trying to tell us we needed to get married. Made me not want to get married. We always said we would do it when we wanted and not because people felt we should get married. Made her wait 10 years and popped out our son before I even popped the question lol. 

The way I see it parenting is a huge reason why people get divorced. If you can make it through the first couple years of parenting it’s a good indication your marriage will last. 

Search Craig's List for Nannys. Narrow your search to old men and trannys work the cheapest.

Next, buy a house in a really shitty school district so your kid can be an academic star, help him cheat on the SAT and get lots of scholarship cash.

Lastly, make sure the kid has strong ties to local criminal element so that if all else fails he can run drugs and prostitutes and live a decent life.

• 4 weeks later...