Sen. Cory Booker

Titanjuicy

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its the extreme left driving this and it's going to backfire. What they should be doing is pointing out elections have consequences and telling everyone who claims to be a democrat to get off their as

One of the emails says in effect that Roe v. Wade can be overturned.  That's far from nothing.  Republicans are withholding hundreds of thousands of documents from his time in the white house.  What a

The president shouldn't be allowed to nominate a Justice while he's under investigation, especially one with the off the wall thought that a president shouldn't even be investigated 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Feel free to explain how Reid’s partial removal of the filibuster allowed McConnell to block Obama’s nomination of Garland. Otherwise just admit to being wrong and move on...

its all related but feel free argue over semantics.

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

The president shouldn't be allowed to nominate a Justice while he's under investigation, especially one with the off the wall thought that a president shouldn't even be investigated 

Were you popping off about this when Bill Clinton did just that?

Cory Booker is a total joke. I want to say that this was laughable, but it really is old hat for Cory, though the Spartacus comparison was especially vomit worthy, even for this empty suit.

Ive lived in North Jersey for 20 years & remember when Booker rode in on his white horse to save Newark. He arrived with his Rhodes Scholarship, Yale

Law Degree, and endless stories of greatness, like talking a fellow student down from suicide, the poverty & hunger strikes he made,living in the heart of drug addicted Newark to prove he was "one of them". He was also the King of the photo op, helping the homeless, giving them Turkey on Thanskgiving, feeding the poor kids pizza & ice cream, engaging with everyone.

All that sounds great, except for the fact that he was terrible at governing. He ran on reducing violent crime, which increased significantly. Poverty skyrocketed, and I don't even know how that was possible. And he accomplished all this horror while also hiking taxes. And hiking them a good amount. 

He also rode in like a Sheriff at high noon, promising to hit the gangs hard. He was really vocal about that until (and granted this is a rumor, but one I've heard from a few people who know Newark) he received a not so veiled threat from a Senior member of the Bloods, which makes sense because he was suddenly conspicuously silent in regards to his gang crackdown.

Oh & he also continued to get paid by the law firm he resigned from after being elected, and 2 of his ex-partners in the firm were given access to the cities public water, which they promptly used as an ATM.

But man Cory did what he does yesterday, took advantage of the spotlight. Nobody is better at it.

2 hours ago, Soxcat said:

There fixed it.  The outrageous stupidity should make anyone that is a Democrat embarrassed as hell. 

Why should we be embarrassed when you and the republican right have no shame and support a man who has no dignity? Take that moral high ground shit somewhere else.

Kavanaugh calls birth control 'abortion-inducing drugs' during confirmation hearings, sparks outrage

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, already vehemently opposed by abortion-rights advocates, further alienated that contingent during his Senate testimony Thursday when he referred to some forms of birth control as "abortion-inducing drugs." 

Kavanaugh made the remark after Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz asked him about his dissent in a 2015 case involving Priests for Life, a Catholic group that Kavanaugh said was being forced to provide health coverage for contraceptives "over their religious objection." 

He said they would have been required to fill out a form that would "make them complicit in the provision of the abortion-inducing drugs" that they objected to. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/09/06/brett-kavanaugh-supreme-court-confirmation-abortion-inducing-drugs/1217561002/

3 minutes ago, ctm said:

Kavanaugh calls birth control 'abortion-inducing drugs' during confirmation hearings, sparks outrage

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, already vehemently opposed by abortion-rights advocates, further alienated that contingent during his Senate testimony Thursday when he referred to some forms of birth control as "abortion-inducing drugs." 

Kavanaugh made the remark after Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz asked him about his dissent in a 2015 case involving Priests for Life, a Catholic group that Kavanaugh said was being forced to provide health coverage for contraceptives "over their religious objection." 

He said they would have been required to fill out a form that would "make them complicit in the provision of the abortion-inducing drugs" that they objected to. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/09/06/brett-kavanaugh-supreme-court-confirmation-abortion-inducing-drugs/1217561002/

Why is this an issue? whats the morning after pill if not an abortion pill? Would termination be easier to swallow? I'm pro-choice but this seems like a stupid thing to get up and arms about.

17 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Why is this an issue? whats the morning after pill if not an abortion pill? Would termination be easier to swallow? I'm pro-choice but this seems like a stupid thing to get up and arms about.

Where is the end of it?

18 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Hey @Jamalisms, this is fake news that Booker released classified docs. Time to lock this thread if you have any balls.

I have no problem with this as the original poster. I was posting as it was happening. At the time there was no evidence that anything I posted was false. Lock away!

32 minutes ago, ctm said:

Where is the end of it?

What's the slippery slope for Catholic organizations having to provide health coverage for the morning after pill? This is such a narrow problem. I don't see the controversy.

2 hours ago, oldschool said:

It will come back to the “life begins at conception” argument that anti-abortion forces rely on.