Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Y'all got a winner...

@Cornrow Wallace @Little Earl

https://www.totalprosports.com/2018/09/05/bill-simmons-vows-to-eat-testicles-if-the-raiders-make-playoffs/

“If the Raiders make the playoffs, what’s the most disgusting thing I could eat,” Simmons said on his Guess the Lines podcast with Cousin Sal. “You know what, I’ve always swore that I’ll never eat testicles. Those, like, the brains, you know, like cow testicles are a delicacy. I’ll eat testicles on the podcast. And they can be human testicles, cow testicles, I’ll eat some pair of testicles on this podcast if the Raiders make the playoffs. It will never happen

I'm speechless. Like really. How sick can someone be to not just partake in cannibalism, but eat the nuts....smdh.

4 hours ago, Little Earl said:

He obviously has trouble differentiating the difference between Bill and Ben.

Lmao. Even though his picture was up there. My b. 

Just saw Simmons and he has been the only Simmons Ive talked about for months so...oops

Bink   

Have you heard of sarcasm before? The point is that the Raiders are not going to make the playoffs. He's not seriously making this bet. 

On 9/6/2018 at 11:40 AM, Bink said:

Have you heard of sarcasm before? The point is that the Raiders are not going to make the playoffs. He's not seriously making this bet. 

No, what is that?

And he said it multiple times. He was being serious because he seriously think OAK wont make the playoffs. 

@wiscotitansfan

Is This another one of those "I should have inferred this" types?

I mean, he said that, right? 

Far be it from me to know what he REALLY meant....

Lmao

@Bink I'd hold him to it. Why wouldn't anyone? He said it. If he bitches out, then he bitches out. 

On 9/7/2018 at 1:38 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

@wiscotitansfan

Is This another one of those "I should have inferred this" types?

You really are clueless, how do you not see what people are talking about when you're talking about your own isolated northeastern world as general facts when you're on a southern football message board online

On 9/6/2018 at 4:41 AM, Little Earl said:

He obviously has trouble differentiating the difference between Bill and Ben.

Simple Jake has trouble differentiating the difference between reality and fantasy.....:wacko: