“I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration“

'Nator

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is likely rats trying to protect themselves from history that is being written    I wasn’t with the retard! I was protecting everyone!

Donald Trump is a fucking imbecile and an  National embarrassment.    If if you voted for this man, you should be ashamed of yourself.    Good God!     

Trump said it was made up then demanded the failing NY times release the name of the author!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, 'Nator said:

It’s something! 

By the way it was obvious that this is what has been going on in the White House, but to see it actually written by a senior official is quite jarring! Even his closest advisors are desperate to contain his impulsive stupidity.

It can't continue this way. This is going to get worse.

I appreciate that there are those in the White House who are being guided by their consciences to try and maintain a stable state and do their best to preserve the integrity of foreign relations and domestic policies.

I think it would be far more significant and preferable if one of them were to publicly reveal themselves, leave their position and be a credible witness to the chaos happening in the White House. 

11 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

I think it would be far more significant and preferable if one of them were to publicly reveal themselves, leave their position and be a credible witness to the chaos happening in the White House. 

It would have to be group resignation, imo.  Individuals are just turned into chum in the right wing echo chamber. 

Edited by begooode

40 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

Donald Trump is a fucking imbecile and an  National embarrassment. 

If if you voted for this man, you should be ashamed of yourself. 

Good God! 

That's actually the problem. No one wants to be called an idiot so they will become stubborn about it and never move off the action.