Jump to content
JakePA_Titan

MAGA #Winning

Recommended Posts

On 7/14/2019 at 12:59 PM, OILERMAN said:

Yea the market was down in 2018, I can't make it any clearer. 

It had a bad final month and closed in the red. Doesn't mean the entire year was down. Then immediately shot back up. 

 

Doing pretty good since then....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2019 at 2:00 PM, IsntLifeFunny said:

It’s as if he doesn’t have a brain. 

It's as if yall think it is a game and has a final buzzer. Bad little stretch and yall turn it into some year long downward spiral.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

It had a bad final month and closed in the red. Doesn't mean the entire year was down. Then immediately shot back up. 

 

Doing pretty good since then....

That’s exactly what it means. This isn’t rocket science. The Dow was down for the year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

That’s exactly what it means. This isn’t rocket science. The Dow was down for the year. 

Whatever. It was up 26% in '17, currently up 17% this year.

 

But yall keep crying about a bad month that made it close at a -6%.

 

Big fucking deal. Still currently +36% since Trump took office. Cry about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Whatever. It was up 26% in '17, currently up 17% this year.

 

But yall keep crying about a bad month that made it close at a -6%.

 

Big fucking deal. Still currently +36% since Trump took office. Cry about it.

look at the line over the last 8 years dumbass. The market has been booming for years. In fact it's the longest Bull run on record. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, oldschool said:

look at the line over the last 8 years dumbass. The market has been booming for years. In fact it's the longest Bull run on record. 

But never higher than it is right now.

 

It went up 11k points in Obama's 8 years. Already up 9k in Trumps first 3. 

 

Ruining the country......

Edited by JakePA_Titan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OILERMAN   
34 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

But never higher than it is right now.

LOL, what a completely stupid thing to say about the market.

 

Literally every president in history could make that claim, the market always goes up long term dummy. It broke a high mark like 240 times under Obama. 

 

Notice a pattern

 

image.png.f6a4d50cfaa57c7d774303a13183307d.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rolltide   
1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

But never higher than it is right now.

 

It went up 11k points in Obama's 8 years. Already up 9k in Trumps first 3. 

 

Ruining the country......

The market is supposed to go up and usually does. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
patsplat   
2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

LOL, what a completely stupid thing to say about the market.

 

Literally every president in history could make that claim, the market always goes up long term dummy. It broke a high mark like 240 times under Obama. 

 

Notice a pattern

 

image.png.f6a4d50cfaa57c7d774303a13183307d.png

The crashes correspond to Republican presidents?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

LOL, what a completely stupid thing to say about the market.

 

Literally every president in history could make that claim, the market always goes up long term dummy. It broke a high mark like 240 times under Obama. 

 

Notice a pattern

 

image.png.f6a4d50cfaa57c7d774303a13183307d.png

And it ended in the red under Obama too. But I bet yall didnt make a big deal of it like yall did for 2018. Right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bink   

I've always found it kind of funny how people subjectively banter about the economy and how it is doing on a monthly to yearly basis when something all parties have been unified in doing is making sure the gains of that economy go to those with the most wealth and political influence. Are we in a pissing contest to see who can increase our serfdom the most?

 

If the economy is not working in the interest of most Americans why the fuck should we engage in these discussions? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
begooode   

,...  All of which makes this exchange between longtime conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh and a caller to his show on Tuesday all the more notable. Here it is: 

 

CALLER: In 2019, there's gonna be a $1 trillion deficit. Trump doesn't really care about that. He's not really a fiscal conservative. We have to acknowledge that Trump has been cruelly used.

 

LIMBAUGH: Nobody is a fiscal conservative anymore. All this talk about concern for the deficit and the budget has been bogus for as long as it's been around.,..

 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/17/politics/rush-limbaugh-debt-trump/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, begooode said:

,...  All of which makes this exchange between longtime conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh and a caller to his show on Tuesday all the more notable. Here it is: 

 

CALLER: In 2019, there's gonna be a $1 trillion deficit. Trump doesn't really care about that. He's not really a fiscal conservative. We have to acknowledge that Trump has been cruelly used.

 

LIMBAUGH: Nobody is a fiscal conservative anymore. All this talk about concern for the deficit and the budget has been bogus for as long as it's been around.,..

 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/17/politics/rush-limbaugh-debt-trump/

Stop posting the links. Let the idiots figure it out for themselves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...