Sign in to follow this  
heyitsmeallen

Pick 2 keepers.

3 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

Most would opine Gurley and Bell but since you are asking, there must be some twist.  What is format or situation why it would not be those two? 

That was my original 2 but my only hang up is bell holding out. Last year he held out and came on slow. Now he’s holding out and his teammates have said there is no sign he will play week 1. And today the GM tweeted out dissapotintmet in bell not signing his tender. I don’t really want to risk keeping him then he holds out the first month of the season. 

Bell and Gurley unless you get to keep 2 keepers from every single year.

At some point you will consider not keeping Bell and I feel this will be his last absolutely elite year. Melvin Gordon may not be the craziest thing if that is the case because you likely will keep him for a few more years.

If you aren't worried about future seasons then the obvious answer is Bell and Gurley.

Edited by wiscotitansfan

11 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Bell doesn’t come out slow this year or miss multiple games holding out.

Please, that'd probably be better for you.

Those 2 guys are your keepers, there's no fucking way you can mess it up enough to miss the playoffs. His start to the season means absolutely nothing.

On 9/4/2018 at 4:55 PM, wiscotitansfan said:

Please, that'd probably be better for you.

Those 2 guys are your keepers, there's no fucking way you can mess it up enough to miss the playoffs. His start to the season means absolutely nothing.

Every week/win matters. Especially in a 8 team league, most squads are going to be beasty.

There's only what, 13 or 14 regular season matchups.

Bell not going week 1 and could be longer....he's lucky he didn't get in in time to switch to Bell.