Dmeade-

Would you trade...

13 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

As I said, I REALLY don't like McCoy... Sure, if I could get him in like the 10th round or something or basically free I wouldn't say no but there is no way I would use any capital on him

PS - I think shady is going to miss some time at some point this season, the NFL at least has to make it look like they care about all these wife-beating thugs in the league... The story makes it seem like he's innocent but NFL will do the NFL thing and give out an unjust suspension to make it look like they care.

They have done that enough. If all it is is rumors that McCoy was involved, he appeals and probably plays the year out.

Edited by JakePA_Titan

Dmeade-   
45 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I do it. I dont think anything is happening to McCoy this year and he will get a good amount of touches on that team. 

More uncertainty with Bell than McCoy and Dion isnt in the same league as any of them.

This is what I was thinking.

1 hour ago, Dmeade- said:

I did it. Fuck it. 

Worst case scenario is you will lose McCoy around playoff time unless he doesnt appeal anytjing, which I think would be unlikely. You will have plenty of time to find a decent replacement. 

Keep an eye on Breida for SF. Ppl are high on Morris, I'm not as much. Brenda is the big play guy and should be the 3rd down and pass situation back.

Also, grab Marcus Murphy if McCoy does miss time.

I love Dion, but he is not as big of a fantasy player as ppl seem to think. Great football player, overhyped fantasy player. And he might struggle to get TDs in our offense.