Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rolltide

Tua Tagovailoa====More Bama dominance.

Recommended Posts

Number9   

When we get back to the top, we are going to enjoy stomping alabama.  This just ain't a polite way to treat your host.  Uncouth, that's what it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rolltide   

I was looking at LSU's stats for the matchup vs Bama. Their QB burrow only has a 118 passing rating which is weak in college. You want your QB to have at least a 150. He is not even averaging 7 yards a throw which is poor and only 6 Tds and he is the only QB who has played for them.

 

Tua has a passing rating more than double with 13.6 yards a throw.

 

Point is even if the 2 teams are dead even except that one position it is one sided.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rolltide   

Alabama is the only team since Yale in 1888 to win all of their regular season games by over 20 points. That is a crazy for a team to do that in the SEC. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soxcat   

Tide came to Tenn with no ties to Bama of any kind and after having no team for years adopted Bama so he could ride a winner.  Now you would think he was a Bama fan for life and had his degree from there.  In reality he is a transplant that got his ass kicked in a bar by an Auburn fan who left him a bloody Bama T shirt to wipe his bloody face with and Tide became a fan of Bama. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rolltide   
On 11/26/2018 at 7:06 AM, Soxcat said:

Tide came to Tenn with no ties to Bama of any kind and after having no team for years adopted Bama so he could ride a winner.  Now you would think he was a Bama fan for life and had his degree from there.  In reality he is a transplant that got his ass kicked in a bar by an Auburn fan who left him a bloody Bama T shirt to wipe his bloody face with and Tide became a fan of Bama. 

I became a Bama fan when Mike Dubose was the head coach. His record at Bama was 24-23. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tua looked like crap yesterday!  Tua is not tough like Marcus!  Tua acted like his leg was broken when his ankle got hit!  Grabbing his face mask and making faces n shit!  The Tank 4 Tua campaign has now turned into Tank 4 Taulia!(his little bro)  Just gotta wait a couple years more!  8MM better just keep riding that Marcus train!  The Tua train has now gone off da rails!

 

:cmj::cmj::cmj:

 

Poor Tua!

HideousEmbarrassedCrownofthornsstarfish-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8MM   
42 minutes ago, TitanedUpSince'70 said:

Tua looked like crap yesterday!  Tua is not tough like Marcus!  Tua acted like his leg was broken when his ankle got hit!  Grabbing his face mask and making faces n shit!  The Tank 4 Tua campaign has now turned into Tank 4 Taulia!(his little bro)  Just gotta wait a couple years more!  8MM better just keep riding that Marcus train!  The Tua train has now gone off da rails!

 

:cmj::cmj::cmj:

 

Poor Tua!

HideousEmbarrassedCrownofthornsstarfish-

Hawaii QB's are injury prone.   Marcus, Milton, and Tua.   Do not draft them. 

Edited by 8MM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8MM   
8 hours ago, Rolltide said:

 

Those prayers are not being answered. He hurt both ankles in the game yesterday.      

If you wanted to turn this into a prayer thing, the reason could be that he was getting a little too big headed and needed to be humble again.   I was surprised at the effort by the whole team.  Defense was deplorable.  Offensive line was terrible.  Wr's dropped passes they wouldn't normally do.  Tua threw some bad passes too. 

 

That defense cannot play that bad against OU.  I think they play much better just b/c you give Saban a month to prepare and it's over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rns90   
7 hours ago, 8MM said:

Hawaii QB's are injury prone.   Marcus, Milton, and Tua.   Do not draft them. 

The Milton one looked like a freak injury though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...