Sign in to follow this  
Rolltide

Tua Tagovailoa====More Bama dominance.

Rolltide   
16 hours ago, 8MM said:

If you wanted to turn this into a prayer thing, the reason could be that he was getting a little too big headed and needed to be humble again.   I was surprised at the effort by the whole team.  Defense was deplorable.  Offensive line was terrible.  Wr's dropped passes they wouldn't normally do.  Tua threw some bad passes too. 

That defense cannot play that bad against OU.  I think they play much better just b/c you give Saban a month to prepare and it's over.

Don't forget that Jake Fromm brought his A game throwing for 300 yards with 3TD and no ints.

Amazing that Tua can go 10/25 with 2 ints while Fromm goes 25/39 no ints and Bama still won. 

That was at best a 75% effort game from Bama. 

Rolltide   

Tua does have this way of reacting to an injury that scares the shit out of Bama fans. He looks like he broke his leg and then limps off, goes into the tent and 7 minutes later he is back playing. 

He has had a fair share of injuries. A hand injury kept him out of the spring game and then the knee and then both ankles on Saturday.  

8MM   
5 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Don't forget that Jake Fromm brought his A game throwing for 300 yards with 3TD and no ints.

Amazing that Tua can go 10/25 with 2 ints while Fromm goes 25/39 no ints and Bama still won. 

That was at best a 75% effort game from Bama. 

Thank God for Hurts!  He played great.  I wonder if Tua is not 100%, will Saban use Hurts?

I watched a bit of Oklahoma and Texas game, and I wasn't impressed with Murray.  I hope Bama's defense brings their A game and not the one they played against Georgia or it will be a long night.

8MM   
On 12/8/2018 at 4:22 PM, TitanedUpSince'70 said:

And the 2018 Heisman trophy goes to...

Tua Tago...

WHOOPS!

:4_joy::cj2k::4_joy:

Next Titans QB.  Tank for Kyle!  Umm, I mean Kyler!

8MM   
7 minutes ago, TitanedUpSince'70 said:

Kyler vs. Tua on Dec. 29, at the Orange Bowl!

I can't wait.  Hope Tua is healthy enough though.  Either way, Bama defense is out to get Kyler.