Trump disapproval at all time high

'Nator

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Queue the Trump faithful responding: @Rolltide will be here soon to tell us the low IQ black respondents don't have a clue about what they are voting on. His proof will be a study from 1865

On the whole, partisan right wing people really are more dim witted than most libtards 

Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R) said the GOP is “shrinking”  and encouraged voters to choose candidates based on their values, not political parties.  Kasich appeared on CBS News’s “Face the Nation” on Sund

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

The public won’t get to see the unredacted report, but they will get to hear Mueller speak...

This has the potential to be very powerful if Mueller's account (pig) varies a great deal from Barr's statements (lipstick).

4 hours ago, Rolltide said:

A recent Rasmussen poll(Friday) has Trump's approval at 49%. Any poll that shows 37% is bogus. 

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_

Why not take Scine’s poll, your poll and two other polls for comparison? That would be the Libertarian approach.

I wonder which one would be the outlier?

3 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

My poll?

You really have no fucking clue what a libertarian is do you? 

You’re the one who  claims to be a Libertarian and it’s so fucking obvious you have no clue what it means to be a Libertarian. 

My point is if you have a problem with the poll Scine referenced instead of totally dismissing it and then referencing a poll with a known GOP bias, educate yourself compare multiple polls and see which one is the outlier.

Stop being mentally lazy and Increase your sources of information. It might keep you from being s full fledge Trumptard

1 minute ago, Btowner said:

You’re the one who  claims to be a Libertarian and it’s so fucking obvious you have no clue what it means to be a Libertarian. 

My point is if you have a problem with the poll Scine referenced instead of totally dismissing it and then referencing a poll with a known GOP bias, educate yourself compare multiple polls and see which one is the outlier.

Stop being mentally lazy and Increase your sources of information. It might keep you from being s full fledge Trumptard

What poll did I reference?  Do you mean Oilerman?

51 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

I have been a member of the libertarian party since 1990 or 1991. Libertarian does not mean fair to libtards. It does not mean i have to help make your arguments for you either or want my president to fail just to make you feel good. . 

Trump is closer too being libertarian than any democrat presidential candidates. Why is Rand Paul a republican and not a democrat? Why was his father a republican? Why were Gary Johnson and William Weld once republicans? People like that would never join the democrats.  

People like that would never be lockstep with Trump and parrot his partisan talking points like you. I know libertarians, my parents were libertarians and you sir, are no libertarian.

BTW. No one is asking you to help make arguments or make anyone feel good. However, it appears your bullshit detector only works on one side of aisle.

45 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Steve Schmidt is an elections expert. A LIBTARD!!! He predicted that Hillary would have over 400 electoral votes. He predicted that Hillary would win Georgia and Texas.  He was wrong!

Steve Schmidt is not a Democrat. He's a lifelong Republican. He was McCain's campaign manager, he worked in the Bush administration for Cheney and Rove. He even worked on Schwarzenegger's campaign for governor.

SMDH. Another dubious post from the self-proclaimed "most well read poster" on this forum. I'm starting to think when you reference libtard, you really mean a retarded libertarian.

State Rep. Andy McKean, who has served in both Iowa's Senate and House chambers, identified with the Republican Party for 35 years before Tuesday's announcement and is the longest-serving Republican in the state's Legislature today, according to the Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee. 

"With the 2020 president election looming on the horizon, I feel as a Republican that I need to be able to support the standard bearer of our party. Unfortunately, that is not something I am able to do," McKean said at a news conference.

"He sets, in my opinion, a poor example for the nation and particularly for our children by personally insulting -- often in a crude and juvenile fashion -- those who disagree with him, being a bully at a time when we we are attempting to discourage bullying, his frequent disregard for the truth and his willingness to ridicule or marginalize people for their appearance, ethnicity or disability," McKean said.,...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/23/politics/andy-mckean-iowa-gop-lawmaker-change-party/index.html