Episode 161 - Titans Preseason Week Three, Turmoil and the 53 Man Roster

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So now Mariota is in the Bortles/Locker category. What a joke. The overreaction is so out of hand. Please, list out all the QB's with 90+ ratings in their first 2 years with over a 7.5 YPA & over

This is the power of oman on full display. The lemmings lap it up.

Posted Images

On 9/1/2018 at 10:15 AM, IsntLifeFunny said:

Sometimes I wish CTF was still here just to enjoy watching him slap you around a bit. 

He’s here with me in Singapore knee deep in Asian sluts. Touched, any time you feel the need for a wack upside your empty tard noggin just let me know. I will definitely oblige you.

Edited by ManningEnvy
31 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It must be an interesting life being an overweight daddy’s boy. You do you, fatty. 

It’s all about choices Touched. Seems to me you don’t like what you see in the mirror. That’s why you choose to live in LaLa Land. Much easier to be somebody else there.

Durden's Pro Day

Durden, who started all 11 games at cornerback last year, had an impressive day in front of the scouts. He posted a vertical jump of 39.5 inches, a broad jump of 10.5 feet, a best time of 4.40 seconds in the 40-yard dash and a time of 6.85 seconds in the three-cone drill. He also had a strong time of 11.33 seconds in the long shuttle to go with 16 reps on the bench. He had a strong showing in the cornerback drills following all the testing. 

The guy reminds me of my self coming out of high school, nearly exact same size and measurable. 6.5 feet about 185 4.4 speed, my bench was wack then too lol.

Edited by Huston
10 hours ago, Huston said:

Durden's Pro Day

Durden, who started all 11 games at cornerback last year, had an impressive day in front of the scouts. He posted a vertical jump of 39.5 inches, a broad jump of 10.5 feet, a best time of 4.40 seconds in the 40-yard dash and a time of 6.85 seconds in the three-cone drill. He also had a strong time of 11.33 seconds in the long shuttle to go with 16 reps on the bench. He had a strong showing in the cornerback drills following all the testing. 

The guy reminds me of my self coming out of high school, nearly exact same size and measurable. 6.5 feet about 185 4.4 speed, my bench was wack then too lol.

You finished HS?

On 8/31/2018 at 10:43 PM, TitansFan_42 said:

Also, I heard somewhere that Mularkey has a history of being successful in year one, but then his offenses would sharply decline in year two wherever he's gone. I'm ashamed to say I haven't confirmed this yet with my own research yet either, but it's worth throwing out there..

we went over it some here and it seemed to be the case mostly. I'm not sure if it held true in atlanta or not. 

I think we also went over how offenses improved the year after mularkey was no longer in control. 

though, that could possibly be said with any coach that was fired from a position.