Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JakePA_Titan

A new and less time consuming ff setup. Join in.

Everyone wants the best players on their team. Who doesn't love stacking their team? This setup will let you do just that. It's easy and all you have to do is add up the points at the end of the year. You can pick whoever you want to fill the roster. Roster is as follows and below will be the link of the scoring format.

QB - 2

RB - 3

WR - 3

TE- 2

K - 2

DEF - 2

https://fantasydata.com/developers/fantasy-scoring-system/nfl

We will NOT be counting 2pt conversions whether it be by offensive players or returned by the D. Also, points allowed by defense will not be a factor. Whether your D gives up 0 or 50, it doesn't matter. All FGs are 3pts, extra pts 1, of course. No negatives for misses.

Your roster has to be posted before the first game of the regular season. Also, once you post your lineup, I will quote it the first time I see it to make sure no one does any altering and would ask someone do that for mine. If you want to make a change prior to the first game, we can do that.

If we happen to have a tie, QBs will be the deciding factor. If we still have a tie, we will do a SB score prediction. Closest wins.

9 Nines   

QBs - Rodgers, Newton

RBs - Gurley, Elliott, D Johnson 

WRs - J Jones, A Brown, D Hopkins 

TEs - Kelce, Ertz

Ks - Gostkowski, Zuerlein

DEF - Jaguars, Rams

2 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

QBs - Rodgers, Newton

RBs - Gurley, Elliott, D Johnson 

WRs - J Jones, A Brown, D Hopkins 

TEs - Kelce, Ertz