Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

For the "Lonzo is a bust" folk

9 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Would anyone take Harden over Durant?

It's not out of the question. They're both among the top 4 or 5 players in the NBA right now. But is LeBron still up there with them? Maybe.

The best thing that could happen for the Lakers right now is to finish with the 6th worst record which gives them a 9% chance of getting Zion.

You laughed at the Rockets giving Chris Paul $40M/year, but he's a much better deal at that price than LeBron is at $38M/year in LA. Seriously.

Like I said last summer, he has set LA's rebuilding efforts back another 4 years. Unless he opts out in 2 years and retires at age 36. Pray he does.

No one will sign with the Lakers this summer. Not KD. Not Klay. Not Kyrie. Not Kawhi. Not even Kemba. Maybe Cousins or Butler, if they're lucky.

And you were actually right (for once) about Paul George being better than Butler. OKC is extremely lucky he re-signed with them last year.

If you take him off the Thunder right now, they're a .500 team at best. He is by far their best player, now only if Russ would come to accept that.

9 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

It's not out of the question. They're both among the top 4 or 5 players in the NBA right now. But is LeBron still up there with them? Maybe.

Lol. No one is taking Harden over Durant. 

The best thing that could happen for the Lakers right now is to finish with the 6th worst record which gives them a 9% chance of getting Zion.

Fuck Zion. He will be a let down in the NBA. 

You laughed at the Rockets giving Chris Paul $40M/year, but he's a much better deal at that price than LeBron is at $38M/year in LA. Seriously.

You're fucking retarded. Seriously. 

What is HOU record if they have LBJ instead of CP and what would LAs be with Paul and not LBJ? 

You basically said CP is better than LBJ. Lmao

LA will make so much more money off LBJ than yall will off CP. Remember it's a business that prints money, and LA will print more with LBJ there. 

On 3/10/2019 at 9:27 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

LA will make so much more money off LBJ than yall will off CP.

Wow, really? Who cares? Do you get any of it? The Lakers will make lots of money selling tickets to all the rich idiots. Houston will get rings.

And as far as Lonzo being a bust, the guy has averaged less than 50 games played over his first two seasons. Does that not make him a bust?

Edited by Oiler FANatic

Wow, really? Who cares? Do you get any of it? The Lakers will make lots of money selling tickets to all the rich idiots. Houston will get rings.

No. Do you get any of the fame or fortune of Harden doing what hes doing? What do you get when they fail to reach the Finals? 

It's a business dumb fuck. And if you're going to try and say LBJs contract with LA is qorse than yalls with CP, try understanding what a business wants....its money first, winning second. 

We arent winning, but neither will yall. But LA is still printing more money. 

And as far as Lonzo being a bust, the guy has averaged less than 50 games played over his first two seasons. Does that not make him a bust?

Haha. Did you call Embiid a bust in year two?

Giannis only averaged 7 and 13 points in his first two years....was he a bust in year two? Paul George averaged 8 and 12 points in his first two years. Waa he a bust in year two? He also played only about 30 more games than Lonzo in his first two years. He was a bust then, right? How'd that turn out for those two?

Idiots who have zero patience and jump at someone as quick as you do are just that, idiots. 

All I know is CP has as many rings as Lonzo.....Throw Harden in there too...

Edited by JakePA_Titan

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

No. Do you get any of the fame or fortune of Harden doing what hes doing? What do you get when they fail to reach the Finals? 

It's a business dumb fuck. And if you're going to try and say LBJs contract with LA is qorse than yalls with CP, try understanding what a business wants....its money first, winning second. 

We arent winning, but neither will yall. But LA is still printing more money. 

Haha. Did you call Embiid a bust in year two?

Giannis only averaged 7 and 13 points in his first two years....was he a bust in year two? Paul George averaged 8 and 12 points in his first two years. Waa he a bust in year two? He also played only about 30 more games than Lonzo in his first two years. He was a bust then, right? How'd that turn out for those two?

Idiots who have zero patience and jump at someone as quick as you do are just that, idiots. 

All I know is CP has as many rings as Lonzo.....Throw Harden in there too...

No doubt it’s too early to call Lonzo a total bust.

He has been a bust in terms of the years he has played. He was drafted to make an immediate impact and he hasn’t done that. 

18 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

No doubt it’s too early to call Lonzo a total bust.

He has been a bust in terms of the years he has played. He was drafted to make an immediate impact and he hasn’t done that. 

Who in the top ten is ever picked and not expected to make an immediate impact?

That's everyone.

Fultz is a bust. And if he is the definition of a bust, then Ball cant be.

The Lakers have a better winning % with Lonzo than they do with LeBron. Their defense went from top 6 to bottom of the league without him. 

Some ppl just think scoring is the only way to impact a game. More idiot logic. 

He makes players around him better and his defense is greatly underappreciated from the haters out there. 

If someone can watch a Lakers game with Ball and then without Ball, and think he has no impact, their bball knowledge is limited. 

22 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Who in the top ten is ever picked and not expected to make an immediate impact?

That's everyone.

Fultz is a bust. And if he is the definition of a bust, then Ball cant be.

The Lakers have a better winning % with Lonzo than they do with LeBron. Their defense went from top 6 to bottom of the league without him. 

Some ppl just think scoring is the only way to impact a game. More idiot logic. 

He makes players around him better and his defense is greatly underappreciated from the haters out there. 

If someone can watch a Lakers game with Ball and then without Ball, and think he has no impact, their bball knowledge is limited. 

Ya but he can’t make an impact if he isn’t playing. 

54 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Ya but he can’t make an impact if he isn’t playing. 

Who can?

Him missing time means very little outside of his development.

I'd rather him miss time while the team isnt even in playoff contention as opposed to game 6 and 7 of the WCF Finals....

Plus, had we been in playoff contention, I believe he would have been back by now. 

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Who can?

Him missing time means very little outside of his development.

I'd rather him miss time while the team isnt even in playoff contention as opposed to game 6 and 7 of the WCF Finals....

Plus, had we been in playoff contention, I believe he would have been back by now. 

No one can and that’s my point. His development and impact on the team has been limited due to his injuries. I’m not calling him a bust but his first 2 seasons have been massive disappointments due to his health. He’s shown he can make an impact so he’s definitely not a bust. Until he stays healthy though idk how any laker fan can be satisfied. 

3 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

No one can and that’s my point. His development and impact on the team has been limited due to his injuries. I’m not calling him a bust but his first 2 seasons have been massive disappointments due to his health. He’s shown he can make an impact so he’s definitely not a bust. Until he stays healthy though idk how any laker fan can be satisfied. 

I guess you just trust the process. 

I find it funny that LBJ joined the team and we are about to have a worse record than last year when it was Lonzo running the show. And ppl want to talk about Lonzos ankle 😂😂

Edited by JakePA_Titan

Lonzo missed more games last year than LBJ missed this year. 

Ppl blaming our record on LBJ getting hurt yet Lonzo carried us to more wins last year missing more games than LBJ this year. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

On 3/17/2019 at 9:19 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Ppl blaming our record on LBJ getting hurt yet Lonzo carried us to more wins last year missing more games than LBJ this year. 

So that makes Lonzo Ball more responsible for the Lakers lack of success than LeBron? At least they can get rid of Luke Walton.