Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

For the "Lonzo is a bust" folk

8 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Lol I guess people are pussies because they don’t want to engage in a conversation with you. 

You see it as afraid and others see it as not wasting their time. 

Yet they usually end up having something to say eventually. So if it's a waste of time, why ever come back?

Still waiting for an example. But I'm sure presenting factual evidence is a waste of time when it comes to your assertion making.

39 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Yet they usually end up having something to say eventually. So if it's a waste of time, why ever come back?

Still waiting for an example. But I'm sure presenting factual evidence is a waste of time when it comes to your assertion making.

All the people ignoring you trying to initiate a conversation with them is the evidence. Sure they might come back and say something but it’s on their terms and not when you want to try and call them out in a bunch of posts. You call them being pussies but they are obviously ignoring you because they don’t want to engage with you. If some ignores you yet you keep quoting them and mentioning them that would be you having a conversation with your self. 

I wonder how you are outside the internet. I can’t imagine you being successful in anyway if you are the same. You want to turn any comment into a war. It’s rather funny how overboard you go. 

23 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

All the people ignoring you trying to initiate a conversation with them is the evidence. Sure they might come back and say something but it’s on their terms and not when you want to try and call them out in a bunch of posts. You call them being pussies but they are obviously ignoring you because they don’t want to engage with you. If some ignores you yet you keep quoting them and mentioning them that would be you having a conversation with your self. 

You're a fucking moron. Again, FIND ME THE EXAMPLES. Please. Show me where I continually quoted someone and they didnt respond. And dont use anything that was directed at OF because he takes a week+ to respond. 

23 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I wonder how you are outside the internet. I can’t imagine you being successful in anyway if you are the same. You want to turn any comment into a war. It’s rather funny how overboard you go. 

This is your dumbass logic. You act as if I'm in a room by myself talking. This is a forum online. Ppl can decide not to respond. Doesnt mean Im talking to myslef. So again, show me where I have repeatedly quoted someone over and over...you mean because sometimes I add something to it shortly after I already responded? Lol.

I dont always know ppl have ignored me. And you say I quote them, well then obviously they just responded to me then ignored me shortly after....

So yea, having a conversation with someone and ignoring them in the middle so you get the last word by running away....yea, pussy shit.

Repsonding to someone which takes 30 seconds on a forum they visit anyway is a waste of their time. Lmao. You're funny. 

Again, this can be ended if you show me some examples of these other topics where I seem to talk to myslef a lot. 

I bet you won't. Not because it's a waste of your time, but because you're talking out of your ass. 

20 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Lonzo missed 30 games during his forgettable rookie season and will now miss at least 10-15 games after his latest injury. :sad:

Forgettable rookie season? What is so bad about 10, 6, and 6 as a rookie exactly?

3 points less, 1 rebound more and 5 assists more per game than Tatum who had everyone on his dick. And 10, 6, and 6 while public enemy #1 to all PGs is a forgettable season. Lmao. Hate on.

Anyway....

Paul missed 24 last year, not counting the playoffs. 

He has already missed 20 this year. 

One is making 9 million a season, the other is making 40 million a year. 

Really want to go there?

Runaway 

On 1/21/2019 at 7:54 PM, CaliTitan3518 said:

Oh sorry I don’t really notice your posts outside of the other sports forum.

My current, main job is as an independent contractor doing site/equipment inspections and inventory audits. I also work PT at a retail store and I am also in the process of acquiring my journeyman license for plumbing incase I feel like taking over my uncles business.