Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

For the "Lonzo is a bust" folk

Another great game by Lonzo today, zero points in 23 minutes against the mighty T-Wolves. Way to step up with LBJ and Kuzma out! :unsure:

2 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Another great game by Lonzo today, zero points in 23 minutes against the mighty T-Wolves. Way to step up with LBJ and Kuzma out! :unsure:

Funny, you didnt say shit the past 5 games when he has. You a ho. Cherry pick one bad game out of 6. 

His previous 5 games...

14.4 points on 47% shooting

6.6 assists

5.2 rebounds

Where were you then?

It's a young team down three potential starters and a player who the offense has become built around. And outside of tonight's game, they've been right there in all of them. 

Keep cherry pick the bad.

Funny how your bitch ass wasnt around for the first 30 games and now all of a sudden it's easy for your bitch ass to talk.

Btw, what happe rd to that bitch ass you said was the steal of the draft? Has he even played in a game yet?

Wheres the best Chinese player since Yao been?

You're an ignorant front running pussy. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

2 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

lol still rolling with this comparison? 

Whats wrong with it?

As I've said, acquiring LBJ will stunt his production. And it has. Cant help that. Kidd sure as hell didnt play with a ball dominate and a player as good as LBJ in the beginning of his career. 

But by now, yall know Lonzo is no bust and will be in the league for a while. We have 10+ years of him.

If you think you know how his career ends up, why dont you make a declaration?

Are you saying Ricky Rubio? Put it out there. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Whats wrong with it?

As I've said, acquiring LBJ will stunt his production. And it has. Cant help that. Kidd sure as hell didnt play with a ball dominate and a player as good as LBJ in the beginning of his career. 

But by now, yall know Lonzo is no bust and will be in the league for a while. We have 10+ years of him.

If you think you know how his career ends up, why dont you make a declaration?

Are you saying Ricky Rubio? Put it out there. 

I just find it funny you compare him to a HOFer. I really don’t care how Lonzo ends up but Id be absolutely stunned if it’s as a HOFer. 

Rubio averaged more points assists and steals his first couple seasons than Ball has. Hell maybe Rubio is the next Kidd. 

1 hour ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I just find it funny you compare him to a HOFer. I really don’t care how Lonzo ends up but Id be absolutely stunned if it’s as a HOFer. 

You're so gung ho on the title of "he's a hall of famer".

Terrell Davis is a HOFer. There are a handful of RBs who had better careers that aren't. 

Bill Bradley is a HOFer. He averaged 12 points and 3 rebounds as a center. Shot 45%.

Guess what. Ball will be far better than that....am I wrong? Do you disagree? So what does that mean? You're right, nothing. 

Rubio averaged more points assists and steals his first couple seasons than Ball has. Hell maybe Rubio is the next Kidd. 

Again, you act as if me comparing Ball to Kidd is comparing Ball to Magic simply because Kidd is a HOFer. Just because Kidd is a HOFer doesnt mean he's on Magics level.

Did anyone ever say kidds stats were overwhelmingly outstanding? No. You just act as if that's the narrative because hes a HOFer. 

But guess what, Kidd still had a respectable career and was a key piece on a couple of title contending teams. 

Idk how much of Kidd or even Ball you have watched. But if you have watched a good amount of both, you should see a lot of Kidd in Ball. 

And he is still 21. If you dont want to allow him to grow and adjust and think a comparison that will take about 8 years until we really can compare, do you.

Just know if you want to talk shit on someone's comparison this early into that process, make one yourself, otherwise that's just some judgemental ho ass shit. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

17 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Lol, your dumbass has to be the biggest piece of white trash.... Do you ever listen to yourself?

Ouch, that hurts so much!!

But how about you clarify....

On 1/6/2019 at 5:55 PM, Oiler FANatic said:

Hey, Lonzo had another shitty night last night vs Dallas. 

21 points on 8-15 shooting and 4-8 from 3

7 rebounds

5 assists 

2 steals

Talk about it!

Check out @Lakers’s Tweet:

That sequence though...👀👀

Check out @Lakers’s Tweet:

Check out @JoeyARamirez’s Tweet:

Edited by JakePA_Titan

On 1/7/2019 at 2:17 PM, wiscotitansfan said:

Lol, your dumbass has to be the biggest piece of white trash.... Do you ever listen to yourself?

Isn’t it funny how most the posts in the other sports forum are him talking to himself 

15 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Isn’t it funny how most the posts in the other sports forum are him talking to himself 

Posting comments that ppl are afraid to acknowledge doesn't constitute in someone talking to themselves. Good try though. 

Actually, would love to see what you're actually talking about. Show me where I've been talking to myself. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

On 1/11/2019 at 12:55 AM, CaliTitan3518 said:

This must be what you mean. Pussies talk shit then don't come around.....

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

This must be what you mean. Pussies talk shit then don't come around.....

Lol I guess people are pussies because they don’t want to engage in a conversation with you. 

You see it as afraid and others see it as not wasting their time. 

Edited by CaliTitan3518