Preseason Week 3: Titans @ Steelers Game Thread

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There’s not enough vagisil in the world for you guys right now.  Although, if you’re debating jumping off the ledge, I’d definitely suggest doing so now so we don’t have to endure this incessant

I swear some of you have no concept of what preseason is all about. So what if Mariota blew a pass? I promise you Brady missed some throws last night.

I really hope that other fanbases aren't reading this thread as a judge of Titans fans.  This is embarrassing.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

I've seen commentary questioning whether or not Corey should be converting to a post versus a single high safety ... but I have no idea what's the right route there. Ultimately, it was a huge waste that they need to avoid, regardless of who is to blame.

3 minutes ago, Maker84 said:

This team is going to be lucky to win 6 games. They are terrible and once again do nothing we’ll 

1 minute ago, TheBukafax said:

Looking like a 3-13 Team this season. Oilerman knows we shoulda kept Mularkey

Stop embarrassing yourselves. The team is poised for a good season. They need to execute to get there but it's not lost because of some bullshit preseason games.

10 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I swear some of you have no concept of what preseason is all about. So what if Mariota blew a pass? I promise you Brady missed some throws last night.

There's a difference between calling it a bad pass and going on a rant about how badly Mariora sucks.

It's possible Mariota threw the right pass to Corey's wrong route. Or he could have just goofed. I'm not freaking out either way...

...and as I type that there's another off-target throw to Davis.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic