Who’s jersey should I get?

TheBukafax

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We ordered them two months before she was born and I think Marcus is the only infant jersey they had. It won’t even fit her properly until next year. 

Only one solution to this dilemma then.  In honor of the greatest draft announcement fuck up in the history of the NFL draft, get a customized jersey, #58 and put Honor Landry on the back.  Decades la

Bironas. See if you can customize the number to .218.  

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Lobcity said:

We ordered them two months before she was born and I think Marcus is the only infant jersey they had. It won’t even fit her properly until next year. 

30232510-C5AF-4136-93F7-4A73653A15E5.jpeg

Where’d you get the baby one? My sons 15 months, would love to get him one. They only had infant of the old style on NFLshop 

41 minutes ago, TampaTitan said:

Something strange I noticed, fanatics and nfl shop won't allow you to make a custom McNair 9 jersey. They'll let you do other ex titans but not him. Any idea why that might be? 

Retired number?

2 hours ago, razor247 said:

Why get a jersey? The only quality players are Walker and Lewis and most people don't even know who they are. Titans are step children. Buy a Brady Jersey and be a winner for once..

Winner??? WINNER???

This damn dumbfuck calls "winner" a team which: 

Spygate (2007) • PEDSgate (5x since 2007) • IRgate (1986) •Snowplowgate (1982) • IRgate (2013) • Leapergate (1961) •Walkthroughgate (2002) • Deflategate (2015) • Formationgate (2015) •Tuckgate (2001) • Tampergate (2015: Revis) • Headsetgate (2015)

LEAGUEWIDE: Tampergate (ongoing) • Headsetgate (ongoing) •Spygate (until 2006) • Scrapsgate (ongoing).

World is absolutely going backwards if anyone believes they are "winners". They win the CHEATTERS of the NFL. 

http://yourteamcheats.com/NE