Sign in to follow this  
9 Nines

Mueller Teams asks judge to sentence Papadopoulos 1 to 6 months in prison

On 8/19/2018 at 12:31 PM, Btowner said:

I don't know if this is schtick, intellectual dishonesty or straight up stupidity. Whatever it is, it reminds me of a fish mindlessly flopping on the ground.

All of the above and you might want to add Russian propaganda to that list.

reo   
On 8/18/2018 at 6:35 AM, ben4titans said:

Mueller is drunk with power. 

This is interesting. Whenever something new comes out about Trump (Brennan just said this about trump) Ben comes out soon afterwards using the same verbiage against someone else. Makes you curious who he's parroting bc its definitely on purpose at this point. It's happened far too often.

Edited by reo

9 Nines   
12 minutes ago, reo said:

This is interesting. Whenever something new comes out about Trump (Brennan just said this about trump) Ben comes out soon afterwards using the same verbiage against someone else. Makes you curious who he's parroting bc its definitely on purpose at this point. It's happened far too often.

I have been monitoring Twitter for Manafort Trial news and bots make those type of comments.

begooode   
15 minutes ago, reo said:

unhinged

erratic behavior

It's like a game of boomerang, although I confess to using "snowflake" recently to describe all the bitchy whining from Trumpers

reo   
2 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

I have been monitoring Twitter for Manafort Trial news and bots make those type of comments.

It's done on purpose. The idea is to minimize the effect it can have by using it to describe dems as well. Its definitely a propaganda technique. I'm just curious if ben does it bc the sources he reads/checks start doing it so he follows suit or if he's doing it intentionally for that purpose as well. Basically I'm trying to figure out if he's spreading propaganda bc he believes it or bc he has a more nefarious intent.

OILERMAN   

Papadopoulos threatens to pull out of Mueller plea agreement

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/26/papadopolous-plea-deal-942346?cid=apn

Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos said on Friday that he is considering withdrawing from a cooperation agreement he entered into with special counsel Robert Mueller, the investigator probing allegations of collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign and the Russian government.

“I believe there was tremendous misconduct on the government's behalf regarding my case,” Papadopoulos told “Fox & Friends” host Brian Kilmeade. “And given certain information I learned just yesterday that I can't publicly disclose right now, I'm actually even considering withdrawing my agreement I have come to with the government.”

Someone is expecting a pardon 

5 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Papadopoulos threatens to pull out of Mueller plea agreement

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/26/papadopolous-plea-deal-942346?cid=apn

Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos said on Friday that he is considering withdrawing from a cooperation agreement he entered into with special counsel Robert Mueller, the investigator probing allegations of collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign and the Russian government.

“I believe there was tremendous misconduct on the government's behalf regarding my case,” Papadopoulos told “Fox & Friends” host Brian Kilmeade. “And given certain information I learned just yesterday that I can't publicly disclose right now, I'm actually even considering withdrawing my agreement I have come to with the government.”

Someone is expecting a pardon 

They’ll throw the book at him if he does this. 

reo   

Doesn't matter overly much. He's done most of his time already and they've gotten everything they've needed from him. It'd just be a political move.

reo   
10 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Unless he’s pardoned 

He was going to get 1-6 months and he's pretty much served it all iirc

OILERMAN   
27 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

That’s because he cooperated. If he backs out that deal isnoff the table. 

Which is why he’d have to feel very secure before doing it

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Trump pardon and fire everyone right after mid terms

reo   
1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

Which is why he’d have to feel very secure before doing it

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Trump pardon and fire everyone right after mid terms

Trump isn't pardoning anyone.