Jalen Ramsey has some things to say...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Who are the quarterbacks, in your opinion, who don't suck?**** Aaron Rodgers** does not. Tom Brady** doesn't. I gotta think now, about all the teams... I think Marcus Mariota** is a great quarterba

I wonder what he thinks about Henry

It's a carefully crafted message.    He can't praise the Titans too much since he plays for a division rival, but he also plans to sign with the Titans when his current contract is up, plus

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, KingTitan8 said:

Then compared him to tyrod Taylor lol. It was funny af though. I don’t think Watson will be MVP though 

I mean, he didn't say that exactly:

I think Marcus Mariota is a great quarterback for their team. I think Tyrod Taylor is actually a better quarterback than he gets credit for, because he does not make mistakes. He's honestly a Marcus Mariota type player, where he manages a game really well, always has them at least in position to be in the game late in the game. He just doesn't have turnovers that often. That's really all you need, especially if you get a good defense.

3 minutes ago, big2033 said:

I mean, he didn't say that exactly:

I think Marcus Mariota is a great quarterback for their team. I think Tyrod Taylor is actually a better quarterback than he gets credit for, because he does not make mistakes. He's honestly a Marcus Mariota type player, where he manages a game really well, always has them at least in position to be in the game late in the game. He just doesn't have turnovers that often. That's really all you need, especially if you get a good defense.

Marcus Mariota type player is basically it 

"I think Tyrod Taylor is actually a better quarterback than he gets credit for, because he does not make mistakes. He's honestly a Marcus Mariota type player, where he manages a game really well, always has them at least in position to be in the game late in the game. He just doesn't have turnovers that often. That's really all you need, especially if you get a good defense."

The guys on NFLR were saying exactly that yesterday.  Now his thinking about Mayfield and Jackson was a little wacky.  Baker Mayfield is ready to start.  I was watching some tape about how he's pocket aware, protects the football, keeps his eyes downfield and his stance when he throws looks good.  Cleveland should handle him right.  They can afford to let Taylor start.

12 minutes ago, titaninpgh said:

He basically called Mariota and Taylor game managers. He respects them but that backhanded compliment pales in comparison to what he said about Wentz and Watson. 

I mean we've been talking about "unleashing Mariota" in the offense the last two seasons he's not exactly wrong.

A defense's job isn't to heap details and praise on QBs. It's to break them down to their simplest form. Mariota runs, didn't throw for a lot of yards so it'd make sense he'd consider him like Tyrod Taylor.

The fact he's even mentioned should be a compliment.

Edited by big2033

1 minute ago, Number9 said:

"Who are the quarterbacks, in your opinion, who don't suck?****
Aaron Rodgers** does not. Tom Brady** doesn't. I gotta think now, about all the teams... I think Marcus Mariota** is a great quarterback for their team. I think Tyrod Taylor is actually a better quarterback than he gets credit for, because he does not make mistakes. He's honestly a Marcus Mariota type player, where he manages a game really well, always has them at least in position to be in the game late in the game. He just doesn't have turnovers that often. That's really all you need, especially if you get a good defense."

Here we go again.  Ramsey was asked "who.....suck?"  Our QB was the third name he mentioned behind ARod and Brady, but we get upset because he said another QB is the same type player.  Those are compliments.  Tyrod Taylor got the Bills to their first playoff game since the MCM.  I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that JW would be smart to befriend TT.  TT is really smart and he knows how to be a NFL QB.

Exactly. And Mariota's been in the league for just 3 years and is learning a more open offense. The arrow is up.