Rashaan Evans

BeedoeLaw

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rashaan Evans earned the 2nd-lowest overall grade by a rookie LB in the PFF era (2006-Present) in Weeks 1-6. (per Austin Gayle) In Weeks 7-13, Evans earned the No. 7 overall grade (83.5) and No. 2

Shut the fuck up

I didnt expect him to be great. But I also didnt expect him to look like jake trying to do algebra.

15 minutes ago, headhunter said:

I dont either, its much more cerebral

I think he's taking a small sample size (Mack having few sacks his rookie year) and making too many assumptions off of it.

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

2.5 sacks is a pretty big disappointment after the early spark he showed

Ive seen Landry getting double teamed some and he is still grading out well despite not getting the sack numbers.

Edited by Huston

15 minutes ago, reo said:

I think he's taking a small sample size (Mack having few sacks his rookie year) and making too many assumptions off of it.

JJ Watt took a year as well to get going.  So did D. Lawrence.  If several of the best pass rushers in the NFL had such a discrepancy between first and second year production, I'd say that there is a good case for my argument.

4 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

JJ Watt took a year as well to get going.  So did D. Lawrence.  If several of the best pass rushers in the NFL had such a discrepancy between first and second year production, I'd say that there is a good case for my argument.

That doesn't mean OLB is harder to transition than ILB.

And JJ Watt is a 3-4 DE so he's not even relevant to the conversation. 

6 minutes ago, TitanTez said:

When he gets double digit tackles,  that's when we are getting our money's worth... He has flashed  big plays but for a first rd pick along with trade up capital,  he has not produced for the price jrob paid. 

However it is good to see flashes,  right now,  I put him at a 3rd rd value based on performance.

No, just stop.

Just now, TitanTez said:

Look at Williamson  stats his rookie year and he was drafted in thec4th or 5th rd?

Verses this guy.. 

Stats dont show everything. Plugging a hole in the line or setting the edge and forcing a guy into a tackle is worth just as much as a tackle.  Casey is a great example of playing above a stat line. He ties up two men and still causes problems far more than when he makes a stat trackable play.

3 minutes ago, TitanTez said:

You are a jackass, you have always had a pie in the sky mindset.. 

You are dumber than a bag of rocks. 

You refuse  to accept  reality. 

Facts are he missed all of camp and preseason and did spot duty behind Woodyard and Brown for most of the season before forcing his way into the field. Hard to lead the team in tackles in that scenario.

Those are just the facts.

So you have to judge him by other things than just tackles.

1 minute ago, TitanTez said:

Any Inside linebacker  worth his salt has stats,  he is set up to make tackles. 

He is not a safety,  he is in the damn box. 

He's not on the field every play. That's just a fact.

1 minute ago, TitanTez said:

He didn't  force his way on the field because he did not get on the field by production,  he got there because of the investment. Come-on now!

Bullshit drivel. If you're not on the field you're not producing and therefore by your logic anyone who doesn't play never plays.

Edited by reo