Face   
46 minutes ago, Huston said:

Evans was a beast once again tonight, this defense is so much better when they attack.

The play where he stopped Fournette on the 4th & goal run was eye popping. To be a great defense you need 2-3 special players, guys who transcend the scheme, that make huge plays independent of it. 

I just hope next year he's rushing the passer on almost every pass play......

Edited by Face

nine   

Maybe it was just the #54 jersey.....but there were a couple times last night where Brian Urlacher came to mind.

It's really great to see Evans coming into his own.  It seems like every game is better than the one before....he's really developing into a force to be reckoned with.   

On 12/4/2018 at 11:35 AM, Mythos27 said:

Yeah, Brown has proved me wrong on damn near everything I've said about him. He looks like a legit stud out there. Very happy to be wrong about him.

You and me both. Brown was a part time player when the year started. Hes shown he can play full time. Glad I was wrong.

prine06   
5 hours ago, big2033 said:

How has Harold Landry been doing overall?

He was in alot later in the game. But seems to be half-assing his pass rush. He'd get a good push or good depth and then just kinda play contain

japan   
10 minutes ago, oldschool said:

You and me both. Brown was a part time player when the year started. Hes shown he can play full time. Glad I was wrong.

Yeah, in all of the Evans excitement the last few weeks, it gets a little lost that Brown has established himself in the middle and is a great playmaker.  Seems to always be around the ball.

japan   
1 minute ago, prine06 said:

He was in alot later in the game. But seems to be half-assing his pass rush. He'd get a good push or good depth and then just kinda play contain

Rookie wall

prine06   

Evans, Brown and even Finch. ILBs looking like a real strength going forward for once in a long time. Woodyard solid as usual too.

japan   
1 minute ago, headhunter said:

Evans is the most explosive off the ball LB I've seen in a Titans uniform

i might agree.  I was thinking back to Bulluck and he was explosive, but this guy is a heat seeking missile. 

I think Godfrey was up there, but yeah, I get your point. Bulluck was a great LBer, but he was a drag down guy, kind of similar to Brown. Good coverage backer, good tackler. But he wasn't explosive in this way. Evans cleaned up a sack on one play where, I think it was Butler had made the tackle? Vacarro maybe? Anyway, Evans actually helped because Kessler couldn't throw the ball away since Evans was coming from the front and cleaned it up. 

And then the goalline stop....guy is playing very well right now.