Rashaan Evans

BeedoeLaw

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rashaan Evans earned the 2nd-lowest overall grade by a rookie LB in the PFF era (2006-Present) in Weeks 1-6. (per Austin Gayle) In Weeks 7-13, Evans earned the No. 7 overall grade (83.5) and No. 2

Shut the fuck up

I didnt expect him to be great. But I also didnt expect him to look like jake trying to do algebra.

On 12/8/2018 at 7:45 PM, TitanTez said:

When he gets double digit tackles,  that's when we are getting our money's worth... He has flashed  big plays but for a first rd pick along with trade up capital,  he has not produced for the price jrob paid. 

However it is good to see flashes,  right now,  I put him at a 3rd rd value based on performance.

You realize that guys aren't just drafted for year one production, right?  If he's coming on and blowing plays up here at the end of the season, I think its safe to be a little pleased about his odds going into next season.

Nevermind, I see that Tez eventually had his ass handed to him in this thread.

Edited by japan

13 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Just glad we ended up with one

Absolutely, I remember in January when everyone was calling me crazy for suggesting we would have to trade up to get one of the elite ILB in the 2018 draft.

Vander Esch was my draft crush in the 2018 draft, in tandem with Jaylon Smith they have been incredible for the Cowboys this year.

5 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Absolutely, I remember in January when everyone was calling me crazy for suggesting we would have to trade up to get one of the elite ILB in the 2018 draft.

Vander Esch was my draft crush in the 2018 draft, in tandem with Jaylon Smith they have been incredible for the Cowboys this year.

I liked Vander Esh as well but Evans is gonna be good in his own right. His burst and explosiveness is elite. I think we are lucky because i thought last offseason ILB would be a huge question mark going forward now we have Brown and Evans so we are lucky. OLB is almost complete but we'll need another first or second round pick there. Yes I would move up for Josh Allen without question. 

Edited by headhunter

7 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Yes I would move up for Josh Allen without question. 

The draft capital cost is just too prohibitive to make that move, assuming we end up picking somewhere between 16-22 it would likely cost our first and third round picks this year plus our first rounder in 2020.

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

The draft capital cost is just too prohibitive to make that move, assuming we end up picking somewhere between 16-22 it would likely cost our first and third round picks this year plus our first rounder in 2020.

Ah true we'll see.

On 12/9/2018 at 3:35 PM, IsntLifeFunny said:

They need to take Evans and Landry and have them practice together all offseason. You show Landry a counter spin move and he’s going to be a nightmare. 

Unfortunately, they are very limited with the amount of time they can spend with players after the season due to the CBA; they can hand them a plan of what they want them to do, but after that they can't have any contact unitl the workout/ota periods.

19 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

Unfortunately, they are very limited with the amount of time they can spend with players after the season due to the CBA; they can hand them a plan of what they want them to do, but after that they can't have any contact unitl the workout/ota periods.

Have Freent workout with Landry and hope Evans works out with fellow alum Mosley or tutor from P Willis

48 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

When you have a franchise LT and RT, DT, ILB, FS, WR, QB and CB and a great NB

the move is well worth it. 

I do do it in a heartbeat to secure a player in Bradley Chubb category.

Make that move and bring Suh here and we are cooking

Edited by Kyle021