Rashaan Evans

BeedoeLaw

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rashaan Evans earned the 2nd-lowest overall grade by a rookie LB in the PFF era (2006-Present) in Weeks 1-6. (per Austin Gayle) In Weeks 7-13, Evans earned the No. 7 overall grade (83.5) and No. 2

Shut the fuck up

I didnt expect him to be great. But I also didnt expect him to look like jake trying to do algebra.

4 minutes ago, TitanTez said:

Here's gotten better but he has been getting  picked on like a bugger. 

I was one of the first to people to call him out in his first 2-3 games. Was one of the worst linebackers I'd ever watch. Last 7 or so games he has been money almost every time he is on the field.

If he keeps geting better we might have the best pair of ILBs in football going forward. Only player I am more impressed with this year on our d is Brown. 

7 minutes ago, TitanTez said:

I agree,  he has a ways to go though. 

Brown forced his wagon the field with STATS. 

VRABLE even said as much. 

Linebacker is a production  based position... Forced fumbles, sacks, ints, tackles,assists.

Lol yeah? So Brown had 52 tackles his rookie years and Evans has 40 with 3 games to play and with spot duty the first 4+  games. What do his stats say?

You're full of shit and empty cliches.

Edited by reo

2 minutes ago, TitanTez said:

Vrable was speaking of Brown's production  in preseason. 

Rookie year stats were compared to Williamson. 

Don't  get desperate  to prove a false point Reo.. Come on now... 

So someone who misses the preseason can never play in your mind?

Gotta come at us with more than meaningless stats and cliches if you want to stick around this board.

41 minutes ago, TitanTez said:

I agree,  he has a ways to go though. 

Brown forced his way on the field with STATS. 

VRABLE even said as much. 

Linebacker is a production  based position... Forced fumbles, sacks, ints, tackles,assists.

What I said before and will say again, not all things that go into being a good line backer are tracked stats.

If you press the pocket and force the qb to move into a sack or pressure causing a bad pass, that is worth as much as the pressure its self.

If the running back has to cut back or run into a tackle cause you took away his running lane, that is as good as a tackle.

If you recognize the offensive play and call a change that stops a play, that is as good as anything.

Edit: a good example of a player way better than the stat sheet was Craig Stevens.

Edited by Callidus

12 minutes ago, TitanTez said:

Once again... Any Inside linebacker worth his salt has stats.. 

Craig Stevens was an inline blocking tightend, no way can you justify a inside linebacker having shit stats based on this. 

I give up. Your either dumb or just arguing to argue. 

I am gona guess both.

1 hour ago, TitanTez said:

When he gets double digit tackles,  that's when we are getting our money's worth... He has flashed  big plays but for a first rd pick along with trade up capital,  he has not produced for the price jrob paid. 

However it is good to see flashes,  right now,  I put him at a 3rd rd value based on performance.

Stephen Tulloch was a tackling machine, and Evans is leaps and bounds better than Tulloch ever was. The no. of tackles does not necessarily mean an MLB is playing well or even elite. 

Lol not only did he Barry play the first four weeks after missing all offseason he is playing behind Woodyard and Brown. The former which was playing a pro bowl leve until 3 weeks ago and latter which has played a pro bowl level all year. 

Honestly. Evans and Brown as the starters next year are going to be a troubling duo. They’ll relegate Woodyard to a rotational role making the grouping better. 

Add a legit EDGE in place or Rak and one more DL in the draft and this front 7 is dominant

Josh Allen at OLB or Ferrell via trade up 

and a guy in the 3rd at DT would be major. 

Anyone think we we can milk Henry with good stats after this game and ride him for trade value after that performance and three more really good outings for a 2 or 3?

and sign Ingram?

I'd guess the LBs in the starting line up next year will be Landry, Evans, Brown and ? I'd be surprised if they keep Morgan or Orapko. Correa has another year but I'd think Finch might be as likely