Tweet from Cruikshank could indicate he is done for the year.

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sounds like I need to put together a little acceptance speech for winning the TR Grim Reaper Award overnight, happy that it seems Cruikshanks injury seems less than season ending.

Sign Reid and take the big nickel package to another level.  Screw the politics and protests....play to win.   BTW, JRob is killing it with his contracts.     Vacarro has a 900K ba

If a shitty plan includes at least a million dollar salary to rehab an injury with the help of a world class training staff then sign me up.    

9 hours ago, MariGOATa said:

If a shitty plan includes at least a million dollar salary to rehab an injury with the help of a world class training staff then sign me up.

That’s cool I hope he enjoys that cool million. Now more likely then not he’ll never get the chance to make 10s of millions.

Still no update here seems like good news to me. They already let President go because of his injury and replaced him. I would think if Cruikshank was done they would have already IRed him to free up his roster spot. We don’t know how long he is out but I assume it will be a few weeks. 

Also, he is a 1st team gunner so he is pretty valuable even if he is doing nothing more than ST coverage teams. 

4 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Still no update here seems like good news to me. They already let President go because of his injury and replaced him. I would think if Cruikshank was done they would have already IRed him to free up his roster spot. We don’t know how long he is out but I assume it will be a few weeks. 

Also, he is a 1st team gunner so he is pretty valuable even if he is doing nothing more than ST coverage teams. 

I hope so. While I don't expect much of him on defense this year he's the type of kid who really needs his rookie year. I think they see him as a possible SS of the future & one guy said he was the best player the practice after Cyp went down. He's super talented.

1 hour ago, Face said:

I hope so. While I don't expect much of him on defense this year he's the type of kid who really needs his rookie year. I think they see him as a possible SS of the future & one guy said he was the best player the practice after Cyp went down. He's super talented.

I get what you’re saying - could be a valuable STer. But if anyone could use a redshirt year on the team, it’s Cruikshank. 

I dunno about SS of the future though, I guess time will tell. 

I see him as more of a versatile reserve DB that can play multiple roles and a core STer. 

Edited by tgo

15 minutes ago, tgo said:

I get what you’re saying - could be a valuable STer. But if anyone could use a redshirt year on the team, it’s Cruikshank. 

I dunno about SS of the future though, I guess time will tell. 

I see him as more of a versatile reserve DB that can play multiple roles and a core STer. 

I certainly don't think they'd pass up on a really good safety prospect they like next year just because of Cruikshank, but I think they see him as the possible guy down the road.

Its pretty obvious SS was a spot they were looking at hard this year, even with Cyprien healthy. They looked hard at most of them. I think there's a good chance we use a top 2 pick on the spot next year.