Episode 158 - Titans Podcast Roundtable with RPO and F Words

Jamalisms

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Two Tone Crew makes a triumphant return to discuss the upcoming 2018/2019 Titans season. Host Jamal is joined by Matt Neely of the RPO podcast and Mike Herndon of the Football and Other F Words po

I was going to post this before the game but I do think the secondary has been overrated by the media and fans.    I think Robinson has done a great job upgrading from the days of Cox and Mc

19 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I'm not sure who said it but if Mariota throws more INTs than TDs again(16 TDs 17INTs) there is no F-ing way he's getting top 3 QB money. He'd be lucky to play out the 5th year option. 

You know he had bullshit INT luck.

35 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I'm not sure who said it but if Mariota throws more INTs than TDs again(16 TDs 17INTs) there is no F-ing way he's getting top 3 QB money. He'd be lucky to play out the 5th year option. 

Right because he had done it 3 years in a row or even come close before last year, cant believe people listen to you about about Marcus.

8 minutes ago, Huston said:

Right because he had done it 3 years in a row or even come close before last year, cant believe people listen to you about about Marcus.

Will he paid top 3 if he throws more INTs than TDs?