I’m visiting Nashville from the UK the week of the Eagles game can any of you give me some advice on getting tickets without being robbed and general info on places to go before and after the match?

Shane

Always wanted to see an NFL game in the USA but I’ve only really started getting properly into the game the last two seasons. My wife knows zero about the sport but really wants to experience a game as well. Hope someone can give us advice. Don’t know much about forums so don’t even know if I’m doing this right.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You definitely want to check out Memphis.   Preferably on foot at night and alone. 

I’m not very tech savvy but if you’re implying that im a bot of some sort I’m not sure the Russians are that interested in impersonating middle aged Welshman who like beer and contact sports. Its too

I don’t think scalpers can exist this year. I believe all NFL games require digital tickets other then for season ticket holders.

I am also looking for tickets to that game. Expect to pay a lot. The Eagles and Patriots games are 2-3x more expensive than any other game this year. Upper level tickets are over $200 on stubhub. There will be tons of people selling tickets outside the stadium before the game. If you decide to get some from a scalper Just print out a stadium seating map so you can see where the tickets are located. Broadway right across the river from the stadium is the main tourist spot where most people go before and after the games. There is an awesome Resturant called “the pharmacy” in east Nashville that l always try to go to when I’m in town. And you def need to get some hot chicken! I hope you have a good time! 

Thanks for your advice. My wife’s cousin who’s also a Welsh rugby boy married a girl from the States and lives in Nashville now so at those prices I’m afraid the girls are going to miss out and It will just be the boys. Every cloud has a silver lining.???????

40 minutes ago, Shane said:

Thanks for your advice. My wife’s cousin who’s also a Welsh rugby boy married a girl from the States and lives in Nashville now so at those prices I’m afraid the girls are going to miss out and It will just be the boys. Every cloud has a silver lining.???????

Foreign country, women, beer, traveling to go to football games. Hey OMan, I bet if you checked the IP address it will originate from a public proxy in the UK. TDGN

3 hours ago, Shane said:

I’m not very tech savvy but if you’re implying that im a bot of some sort I’m not sure the Russians are that interested in impersonating middle aged Welshman who like beer and contact sports. Its too generic because we’re all  f****ng like that.

He’s a troll that’s been around this forum and the one that came before it for over a decade. Just ignore him lol

Unfortunately, you have picked the best game of the season.  I think you should find a season ticket holder who will sell their seats to you, minimum price  three times face value.  That's very fair so you will be helping them pay for two preseason games that they had to buy, plus the cold weather games that no friends to go see free.  

Didn’t really plan it we just got invited over to stay a few days in Nashville over that weekend. To be honest I don’t really support any one team, I have a few I actively dislike, but generally I’m behind whoever I saw in Hard Knocks or All or Nothing. Only really been into the sport these last 2 seasons but I’m properly hooked now. Rugby union will always be my favourite sport but your football is a close second.

Yeah, doubt you will find a reasonably priced offer to the game unless we have a few season ending injuries by then and the team has no purpose of being on the field.

Games in general are all highway robbery (and that is at face value), but there is no way you are getting a ticket at even that unless you happen to get lucky on Craigslist the morning of with someone getting sick.

Just keep scouring craigslist and stay in contact from people there but unless you want to pay a massive amount, don't buy tickets until a week or two before the game. I was able to get Packer-Titans tickets in Nashville for $100 a pop two years ago and that was still a "deal".

Edited by wiscotitansfan

11 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Be happy the game isn’t in Philly or you likely would be beaten and robbed if you wore Titans colors. 

I quite new to the game but even I know what they’re like. On the BBC in the UK Osi Umenyiora is one of the pundits so being a former Giant he’s quite vocal on their fans.