Beddingfield to Write for PaulKuharsky.com

Jonboy

3 hours ago, japan said:

This is true.  Will be interesting to see how honest he gets.  That will tell us if he wants to work again in an FO.

I'd be interested in his thoughts on the past few offseasons, the thinking that went behind the picks, if they were tough decisions, etc. We know he wanted Jamal Adams for example, I'd just be interested in hearing his take.

His thoughts on the 2016 draft would be interesting to, how much they liked the big defensive guys like Ramsey & Bosa. And this isn't because I want to whine about what he should've done, I think we did a great job. But I'd just be curious about how they saw some of those other prospects.

5 minutes ago, Face said:

I'd be interested in his thoughts on the past few offseasons, the thinking that went behind the picks, if they were tough decisions, etc. We know he wanted Jamal Adams for example, I'd just be interested in hearing his take.

His thoughts on the 2016 draft would be interesting to, how much they liked the big defensive guys like Ramsey & Bosa. And this isn't because I want to whine about what he should've done, I think we did a great job. But I'd just be curious about how they saw some of those other prospects.

He covered most of this on his interview with 104.5. He did say the Titans had Jamal Adams as their #1 player last year

3 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

He covered most of this on his interview with 104.5. He did say the Titans had Jamal Adams as their #1 player last year

No he didn't.  He said that Adams was one of the 3 top players.  And he didn't flat out say the Titans had that as their rankings necessarily.

I assume you're referring to the tell all interview he had last year.

Edited by scine09

Issue with something like this is if it turns in to a Gruden situation where he's not going to want to down talk anyone because he wants to get back in to the league. In the periscope they did today, even when set up by Paul to down talk certain guys he never would.

Think he might want another job in the NFL, and if that is the case, his reviews and the like aren't going to be nearly as good as they could be. The guy tried to talk up Ruston Webster in his interview last year or w/e lmao.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Issue with something like this is if it turns in to a Gruden situation where he's not going to want to down talk anyone because he wants to get back in to the league. In the periscope they did today, even when set up by Paul to down talk certain guys he never would.

Think he might want another job in the NFL, and if that is the case, his reviews and the like aren't going to be nearly as good as they could be. The guy tried to talk up Ruston Webster in his interview last year or w/e lmao.

He's been very candid since he left the Titans.  I don't think that'll be an issue.

13 minutes ago, scine09 said:

No he didn't.  He said that Adams was one of the 3 top players.  And he didn't flat out say the Titans had that as their rankings necessarily.

I assume you're referring to the tell all interview he had last year.

Actually I believe he said he was the highest rated player when they drafted 

Just now, OILERMAN said:

Actually I believe he said he was the highest rated player when they drafted 

He said there were 3 top players.  Technically since the other 2 had been drafted that would make sense.  But he didn't mention that it was the team's board.  

5 hours ago, Titans279 said:

I'll take PK's site seriously once he gets some real EXPERT ANALYSIS like OMAN to contribute to his site.

He already did dummy

Don't you remember him citing me on his site? 

6 hours ago, titantez said:

I wonder if we can get him to join the board?

Write a article once every now and then. 

Use your back door channels Oman,  put a bug in his ear. 

He's been a board member and has ripped off this site for years.