LaFleur Interview

tgo

38 minutes ago, titantez said:

Here is thing Duckie, concerning Robiskie, Mularkey did the SAME thing in Jacksonville.

Terry was really running Mularkey's system, as Terry said when he got here, "I understand what Mularkey wants".

Except Mularkey (most likely) would have wanted to keep his job.

lol

Robiskie admitted to getting into arguments with Mularkey over his playcalls waiting for one to "pop."

AFAIC, the greatest thing about those two is the fact that they are part of the history of this team rather than part of the present situation.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Exactly. I love the narrative that fans on this board were bitching about the bunch formation in general. Clearly the argument was using Bunch and condensing the field without giving the Qb many optio

Yes, it was a critique last year because they never expanded into space. Tons of times the routes would overlap one another. We also had several times where a WR was blocking a LB 1v1.They didn’t use

You're fucking correcting people's grammar? 

Posted Images

LOL at all the things people suddenly didn't complain about now

If the Titans run a bunch of playaction from two TE sets they'll also have a lot of plays where they max protect and only send two WRs out. In order to get the defense to bite on the run action the TEs have to act as if they are run blocking.

It looks like Flueallen is the 3rd RB too. If Henry or Lewis are injured there is a damn good chance we see him lined up wide since they have been detaching the RBs out wide in training camp.....lol OMG durrrrr who would ever line him up as a receiver!

3 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

People complained about the roster make-up heading into 2016 and 2017 as well. Remember not enough WRs! Anyone seen this WR depth chart? Even with everyone healthy!!!!

It's pretty bad plus the best guys are not healthy and it tells me that Jrob thought that Davis would come on and be healthy or has another agenda.  Anyone want to guess what it'll be?

27 minutes ago, 8MM said:

It's pretty bad plus the best guys are not healthy and it tells me that Jrob thought that Davis would come on and be healthy or has another agenda.  Anyone want to guess what it'll be?

What? You think Jrob is setting Mariota up for failure? 

1 hour ago, 8MM said:

Maybe.  With his contract coming up, he can always pay less if he doesn't do so well.

Mariota seemed to be genuinely happy with things in his Midday 180 interview. If he's being sabotaged he must be blissfully unaware. 

I actually wanted to compare his interview with the one this time last year to see if he seemed this upbeat about the offense then, but they've removed all their old podcasts so there's no way to know!

9 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

but they've removed all their old podcasts so there's no way to know!

I know.  I wonder why they changed their website and format.  It sucks now.  Can't find any of the old stuff.

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

LOL at all the things people suddenly didn't complain about now

If the Titans run a bunch of playaction from two TE sets they'll also have a lot of plays where they max protect and only send two WRs out. In order to get the defense to bite on the run action the TEs have to act as if they are run blocking.

It looks like Flueallen is the 3rd RB too. If Henry or Lewis are injured there is a damn good chance we see him lined up wide since they have been detaching the RBs out wide in training camp.....lol OMG durrrrr who would ever line him up as a receiver!

I wish I could find that infamous gif that showed Mariota running a play with 2 receivers running deep routes while double and triple covered and the caption 'who do I throw it to?'