Sign in to follow this  
Legaltitan

Paul Manafort Trial starting right now

10 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

That’s what happens when you commit the crime of beating the rigged 2016 Presidential Candidate Clinton  ...

Exactly, political lawfare

List of crimes that don't matter:

fraud

theft

Accessory to theft 

Embezzlement 

Bribery

Kickbacks

sexual assault (lockerroom talk)

forced gang rape of your brain-damaged wife (Manafort)

accessory to mass-murder (Manafort)

tax evasion (Manafort)

Treason (Manafort and Flynn and Carter Page) 

perjury (process crime)

obstruction of justice (process crime)

witness tampering (process crime)

Abuse of power 

extortion

money laundering

intentional campaign finance violation

Any I missed?

Edited by Legaltitan

begooode   

Mike Flynn defenders -- acting on behalf of a foreign agent while National Security Advisor (what's the big deal?) and had millions $$ to profit pending some sketchy nuclear in Arabia scheme

14 minutes ago, begooode said:

Mike Flynn defenders -- acting on behalf of a foreign agent while National Security Advisor (what's the big deal?) and had millions $$ to profit pending some sketchy nuclear in Arabia scheme

I feel like fraud theft and treason covers this pretty well. Trying to use actual crimey words 

Mythos27   
21 minutes ago, begooode said:

You forgot concocting a scheme with a foreign power to hand over a political dissident that currently lives in the U.S.

45 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

You forgot concocting a scheme with a foreign power to hand over a political dissident that currently lives in the U.S.

Oh yeah. That's treasony, but not quite treason. What's a good short form for that one?

begooode   
1 hour ago, Mythos27 said:

LOL.  I was just typing it when I had to take a call and cut it short.  But I am sure other than that easily explainable small stuff, Mike Flynn and Manafort are good guys, great guys. #ProcessCrimes!!

Mythos27   
1 minute ago, begooode said:

LOL.  I was just typing it when I had to take a call and cut it short.  But I am sure other than that easily explainable small stuff, Mike Flynn and Manafort are good guys, great guys. #ProcessCrimes!!

Yup. These two paragons of virtue have lived otherwise blameless lives. Fucking scumbags. 

34 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Yup. These two paragons of virtue have lived otherwise blameless lives. Fucking scumbags. 

Truth be told, that honestly did apply to Flynn until he started going rogue. I mean the guy seems like he has always been an asshole, but was a patriot and a valuable asset. 

1 hour ago, Legaltitan said:

Oh yeah. That's treasony, but not quite treason. What's a good short form for that one?

Pretty sure that would fall under illegal lobbying for a foreign entity. 

begooode   
1 minute ago, Legaltitan said:

Added bribery and kickbacks to the list. I feel like that takes care of Flynn.

But the sheer arrogance and audacity is lost, imo.  The NSA of the US, on the payroll of Turkey and in bed with Russia and the Saudis.  Unfucking believable.  Your creative writing teacher would give you the "trying too hard" red pen if you turned that shit in.