Sign in to follow this  
TennesseeTuxedo

Carter Page FISA Report Released - Muh Russia Based On Lies

On 7/23/2018 at 1:29 PM, Legaltitan said:

Sox when explaining the injustice done to Carter Page feel free to attack the FISA warrants on either substantive or procedural grounds. If possible it would be helpful for you to reference specific parts of the statute if alleging a substantive violation, and reference parts of the record if alleging a procedural violation.

Thanks in advance.

Your friend in Christ,

Legaltitan

No rush. Take your time. 

Mythos27   
On 7/24/2018 at 10:34 AM, ben4titans said:

I always admit when I'm wrong. See my list below.

The fact that you believe this is precisely what outs you as being dishonest. Everyone gets things wrong sometimes and an intellectually honest person can recognize they are wrong, admit it (to themselves or publicly), and learn from it so they don't make the same mistake again. The fact that you honestly believe you've never been wrong on this board is the #1 trait that makes you untrustworthy and ensures you will continue to get shit wrong in the exact same way for the foreseeable future. 

thor   
19 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

The fact that you believe this is precisely what outs you as being dishonest. Everyone gets things wrong sometimes and an intellectually honest person can recognize they are wrong, admit it (to themselves or publicly), and learn from it so they don't make the same mistake again. The fact that you honestly believe you've never been wrong on this board is the #1 trait that makes you untrustworthy and ensures you will continue to get shit wrong in the exact same way for the foreseeable future. 

What a crock of bullshit... Especially since it's coming from one of the Soviet propagandists...

Justafan   
35 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Well said.

4 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

The trumphumpers are blind to the truth. 

They completely fabricate any hoax to deflect attention from their guilty as hell president  I've been telling you that for over a year. Told you so.

At last, you actually said something sensible.

Btowner   
16 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

The mod doing this is just admitting that I am correct.

Are you sure it’s a mod and not some virus you picked up from your dubious links?

thor   
1 hour ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

The mod doing this is just admitting that I am correct.

The dems are going crazy --- foaming at the mouth --- TDS wearing them out...

'Nator   

This can't be said enough. Trump supporters are goddamned idiots and bores. 

Again "Muh Russia" is an attempt to turn mocking from the left such as "I wont muh cuntry back", on it's head. 

"I wont muh cuntry back!" = redneck right wing speak for "I want my country back!

"Muh Russia" = "My Russia"?????????

My Russia? It doesn't even make any goddamned sense. No one speaks that way. 

The far right doesn't even know how to insult or make fun of people in a way that makes any sense. 

Edited by 'Nator