Got my Sunday ticket and game pass for dirt cheap. I’m PUMPED UP BABY

kyle021

50 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

You don't even need email. Just name, school and date of birth. Which is why the easiest thing to do is use a local athlete's info. 

BTW, you don't cheat the athlete from getting the ticket themselves when you do this. 

Literally all you are doing is tricking the verification service the NFL Ticket uses to confirm that you are a student. It's a one time thing, and once you are in, you are in. Then you pay with your CC. 

Wouldn't the name on the CC be different?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This reminds me, I need to call soon to cancel my service and encourage them to give me more free stuff. 

Man I know we're all reliving our miss-spent youth through student athletes but identity theft seems to take things a touch too far.

Topic is misleading.  What is dirt cheap and how?

1 minute ago, 8MM said:

Wouldn't the name on the CC be different?

Yes and that doesn't matter. 

Again all the 3rd party verification system is looking for is that the name and DOB matches and shows attendance at that college. After it verifies, you are "in". 

I should probably stop telling people about this, because they will eventually put a stop to it. 

29 minutes ago, japan said:

True.  It's hit or miss.  Along with the quality of the feed not being HD.

It keeps getting better. Last year it hardly ever fucked up, and all streams were TV quality HD. It was really great. 

What are the features like on Sunday Ticket?

Can you rewind?  I guess a better question would be how does it compare to GamePass (minus the fact you can't watch games live on GamePass)?

I've used GamePass the last couple of years, but for the same price (using the student DC) I might go for Sunday Ticket this year...

Thoughts from those who've used both...

Thx

27 minutes ago, Titan8425 said:

What are the features like on Sunday Ticket?

Can you rewind?  I guess a better question would be how does it compare to GamePass (minus the fact you can't watch games live on GamePass)?

I've used GamePass the last couple of years, but for the same price (using the student DC) I might go for Sunday Ticket this year...

Thoughts from those who've used both...

Thx

The biggest pull is the live games.  Red zone is pretty cool as well.  They also have the cutups that make a 30 minute game that I watch throughout the week.  

Never did the Game Pass so can't comment on that.

10 minutes ago, Justafan said:

The biggest pull is the live games.  Red zone is pretty cool as well.  They also have the cutups that make a 30 minute game that I watch throughout the week.  

Never did the Game Pass so can't comment on that.

Thx.

GP is not bad.  Big draw back is waiting till after the late game on Sunday afternoon to watch or after MNF/TNF games to watch.  Makes it hard to not get "spoiler" texts or accidentally see scores. 

The condensed games and coaches film are cool.

As long as I can go back and rewind a live game back to kick off I might have to take a class or use somebody this year (Won't always be available at kickoff on early games).   

7 minutes ago, Titan8425 said:

Thx.

GP is not bad.  Big draw back is waiting till after the late game on Sunday afternoon to watch or after MNF/TNF games to watch.  Makes it hard to not get "spoiler" texts or accidentally see scores. 

The condensed games and coaches film are cool.

As long as I can go back and rewind a live game back to kick off I might have to take a class or use somebody this year (Won't always be available at kickoff on early games).   

You can rewatch the game like game pass later but I don't think you can rewind the game in progress.  Sorry, can't remember for sure off the top of my head.

I've gone with the Euro gamepass (with a vpn) for 3 years now and will never change. It's perfect. Live gameday access to every single NFL game, the ability to watch full games in less than 30 mins, and All-22 access after wednesday. I haven't paid more than $100 either and my VPN is a steal at $40 per year. Really can't beat it .

Those of you that call in and threaten to leave to get the discount; how long does the process usually take you ?

Do they offer the discount right away or do you have to actually set the service up to be disconnected and then they offer you a deal ?

It's tempting with everyone saying they get always get the discount, just not sure if it is worth my time to go through all of the BS dealing with customer service.

16 minutes ago, HigherLogic said:

Those of you that call in and threaten to leave to get the discount; how long does the process usually take you ?

Do they offer the discount right away or do you have to actually set the service up to be disconnected and then they offer you a deal ?

It's tempting with everyone saying they get always get the discount, just not sure if it is worth my time to go through all of the BS dealing with customer service.

It’s hit or miss. Really depends how good of a deal you want. I’ve gotten it for free in the past plus Movie credits. I’ve only had to set up an actual cancellation one time. Ive been on the phone with them for an hour or so. As long as you keep being demanding they tend to transfer you 4-5 times before just caving to the good deals. The first couple people you talk to tend to just take your complaint and pass you on. Then you get the 3 months free of the premium channels BS. Then you start to threaten to cancel. Get as much as you can out of them. I care more about beating them than I do actual discount. 

1 hour ago, Mythos27 said:

I've gone with the Euro gamepass (with a vpn) for 3 years now and will never change. It's perfect. Live gameday access to every single NFL game, the ability to watch full games in less than 30 mins, and All-22 access after wednesday. I haven't paid more than $100 either and my VPN is a steal at $40 per year. Really can't beat it .

I did this when I lived in Italy.  It redirects me now that I live in the states.  I've never used a VPN service before but if they stop handing out the current deal, I'll definitely look at this as the next best option.

1 hour ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

It’s hit or miss. Really depends how good of a deal you want. I’ve gotten it for free in the past plus Movie credits. I’ve only had to set up an actual cancellation one time. Ive been on the phone with them for an hour or so. As long as you keep being demanding they tend to transfer you 4-5 times before just caving to the good deals. The first couple people you talk to tend to just take your complaint and pass you on. Then you get the 3 months free of the premium channels BS. Then you start to threaten to cancel. Get as much as you can out of them. I care more about beating them than I do actual discount. 

And the 3 months is over and they raise your rent again. You can't keep doing it

4 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Thanks. 

I'll give it a shot before the season starts.