“I hadn’t thought of that” Trump replied when asked if he would ask Putin to extradite indicted agents.

heyitsmeallen

11 hours ago, ben4titans said:

I said evidence, not anonymous sources.

Reuters is not an anonymous source.  US intelligence agencies are not anonymous sources.  Good journalists don't give up their sources and this deflection tactic just shows exactly how weak your counter argument is.  

Again, we are past the point of speculation.  The simple fact is that you are living in a delusional fantasy and you want all of us to take a ride with you down that failed highway.  No thanks.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes the point is when a crime is committed we should always focus on the acts of the victim of the crime and blame them, rather than focus on the acts of the criminal. I have no doubt Sox is being tot

Guilty and compromised 

It’s amazing watching Trump supporters. They are the ones who are overly concerned with Trump. Those in the middle and middle left want justice. 

13 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Like I said, feel free to show me where that was determined. 

The timelines don't even line up.  They didn't obtain the FISA warrants until after they would have been useful to do the things that they are accused of doing.  It's a diversionary tactic by right-wing media that knows they are on the losing side of the facts here but have done a great job at spin and damage control.  It doesn't matter what is true and not true.  It matters what their viewers will believe and support or won't and they know it.  

Edited by Justafan

2 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

You are the one trying to make the argument with anonymous sources. That is weakness. Bottom line is, right now we don't have solid evidence or if we do it hasn't been shown to the American people. 

LOL. Your sources include the word of proven liars, criminals, and a man who is imprisoned in a foreign embassy because if he takes a step outside of it he will be apprehended for crimes against multiple states and probably extradited for rape charges.

You calling Reuters and American intelligence agencies anonymous sources is just laughable.  

9 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Umm when did it come out that how they obtained fisa warrants was illegal? Oh yeah, conservativetreehouse put a link on Facebook so it must have been true. 

Why did a FISA Judge appointed by a Republican issue an illegal warrant?

3 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

This only applies if they used the FISA for what you are assuming they wanted to use them for. 

They got the FISA warrant in October.  So are you arguing that they already knew that Trump had won and that they needed to have insurance just in case but then didn't use all the ammo they already had on him and instead opened an investigation into Hillary Clinton or are you arguing that they got a FISA warrant against a guy who was no longer with the campaign because they wanted to spy on the campaign?  Neither conclusion is rational in the least.

3 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

Why did a FISA Judge appointed by a Republican issue an illegal warrant?

For someone who claims to have a legal background, you are truly ignorant if you dont know the accusation of the FISA warrants illegality by your opponent.

Wait, I'm confused.

Trump hires only competent people.

But the Russian witch hunt is being conducted by people Trump hired and appointed: Rosenstein, whom Trump appointed, and Wray, who was hand-picked by Trump after he fired the last FBI director. And it has been endorsed by other IC officials appointed by Trump.

Presumably, an investigation that is harming US interests and is a waste of money and a dishonest witch hunt would only be furthered by incompetent people, or even worse, people who are competent but who are dishonest and/or corrupt. But that can't be, because Trump would never appoint someone like that.

Edited by Legaltitan

The cucking of Trump, and all of us, by Putin is complete:

From the press conference:

Q: Do you hold Russia at all accountable for anything in particular?

TRUMP: "I hold both countries responsible. I think that the United States has been foolish. I think we've all been foolish ... we're all to blame."