Jump to content
52O

Lesean McCoy beat his gf bad (allegedly)

Recommended Posts

Number9   

Cra cra idea. What if she’s setting Shady up. Very stupid to have someone break in and ask only for the things he gave her.  NFL players aren’t that dumb.

 

 I believe in no regrets. If I give you something. It’s yours. I wait in a relationship before I give big gifts or pay for big trips. That way if things fall apart I don’t feel beat. Put another way. Don’t try to buy love with gifts.  She’s not the type woman l would give a lot. Not to say most men would not. I’m also older than Shady. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Cra cra idea. What if she’s setting Shady up. Very stupid to have someone break in and ask only for the things he gave her.  NFL players aren’t that dumb.

 

 I believe in no regrets. If I give you something. It’s yours. I wait in a relationship before I give big gifts or pay for big trips. That way if things fall apart I don’t feel beat. Put another way. Don’t try to buy love with gifts.  She’s not the type woman l would give a lot. Not to say most men would not. I’m also older than Shady. 

Aaaaaand.... not an NFL player with millions to burn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If NFL players, or men in general as a whole the world over, ever decide to stop thinking with or acting directly/indirectly on behalf of their dicks women won't know what to make of it. They'll probably think the zombie apocalypse is upon them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2018 at 11:26 AM, Number9 said:

Hope he's totally innocent.  Still, very strange.

Why? He's a piece of shit who's finally getting what he deserves after leaving a $0.20 tip at a restaurant four years ago because they didn't kiss his ass.

Edited by Oiler FANatic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
abc2330   
On 7/10/2018 at 6:20 PM, 8MM said:

I beg to differ.   Maybe you're talking about decent parents who are absent or too busy to parent their child correctly.  But those parents haven't got a clue to what their child is like or doing or just don't give a shit.

So just making the assumption that the father was the latter justifies brutally beating him?  The kid was what, 12?  This just looked like a guy upset about his pathetic life and looking to take it out on a soft target.  Aka, a bully.  He could have approached the situation with the mindset that the father was unaware, and allowed the guy to do his job and set the kid straight instead of deciding that the kid needed shock therapy with his father as collateral damage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Number9   
5 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

So just making the assumption that the father was the latter justifies brutally beating him?  The kid was what, 12?  This just looked like a guy upset about his pathetic life and looking to take it out on a soft target.  Aka, a bully.  He could have approached the situation with the mindset that the father was unaware, and allowed the guy to do his job and set the kid straight instead of deciding that the kid needed shock therapy with his father as collateral damage.

I had a neighbor kid a couple of doors over.  He and my son were about five.  He was built like Lewan and my son like Matthews.  The little boy only wanted to play one game, sword fight.  He would be swinging the sword with all his might.  I went over and talked to his dad about it.  Mister Softie says they try to stop him.  Next time, same thing so we wouldn't let our son play with him.  Fortunately a year or so later, a couple of really nice kids moved in between and they and my son played out back year round.  The little swordsman rarely ever joined the group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8MM   
33 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I had a neighbor kid a couple of doors over.  He and my son were about five.  He was built like Lewan and my son like Matthews.  The little boy only wanted to play one game, sword fight.  He would be swinging the sword with all his might.  I went over and talked to his dad about it.  Mister Softie says they try to stop him.  Next time, same thing so we wouldn't let our son play with him.  Fortunately a year or so later, a couple of really nice kids moved in between and they and my son played out back year round.  The little swordsman rarely ever joined the group.

Show me a bad kid and I'll show you a bad parent.  Anyone one can be a father but it takes a lot more to be a dad.  That's why many people shouldn't have kids if they can't parent them correctly.

 

Adults need to be responsible for anything bad a kid does.  No exceptions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
abc2330   
27 minutes ago, 8MM said:

Show me a bad kid and I'll show you a bad parent.  Anyone one can be a father but it takes a lot more to be a dad.  That's why many people shouldn't have kids if they can't parent them correctly.

 

Adults need to be responsible for anything bad a kid does.  No exceptions.

There are plenty of shitheads at that age, and it's often a result of culture and peer pressure, not parenting. 

 

I was never physically abusive, but I was an Ass hole at the age.  Instead of catching my dad off-guard with brass knuckles, the father of the child had a discussion with my dad, he had a discussion with me.  I learned that there were consequences for my actions, and that there was a world beyond that of impressing my peers.  My father, who I respected a great deal, did similar things at my age, and grew up to be a great man, father, attorney, etc.  Ultimately, he understood the mind of a kid, and how to relate to that, and it worked wonders.    

 

That experience really opened my eyes and made me a much better and more empathetic person than what a fist could do.  I began volunteering as a teenager and making humanitarian efforts because of my newfound empathy, and worked hard for a full academic scholarship so it wouldn't cost my parents a dime.  As I said, we should view kids for what they are instead of assuming that they'll turn into monsters like McCoy, and remember that public schools put a massive amount of pressure on these kids to be cool and do the exact opposite of what their parents tell them.

Edited by abc2330

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 8MM said:

Adults need to be responsible for anything bad a kid does.  No exceptions.

Yeah, okay...

 

They need to be responsible in taking care of any consequences and owning up that it was their kid but there is no way in hell they need to take blame for everything a kid does like you are implying

Edited by wiscotitansfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8MM   
9 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Yeah, okay...

 

They need to be responsible in taking care of any consequences and owning up that it was their kid but there is no way in hell they need to take blame for everything a kid does like you are implying

Then they shouldn't have kids. The world would be a better place if this was the norm.   How many times have you heard from parents in the news when they are shocked their kid did something bad and they always say my kid was a good kid?  Bugs the shit out me.   

 

By my definition, my parents shouldn't have had any kids.  They were ill equipped to have kids.  Too many reasons why.  I shouldn't have been born to such bad parents. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 8MM said:

Then they shouldn't have kids. The world would be a better place if this was the norm.   How many times have you heard from parents in the news when they are shocked their kid did something bad and they always say my kid was a good kid?  Bugs the shit out me.   

 

By my definition, my parents shouldn't have had any kids.  They were ill equipped to have kids.  Too many reasons why.  I shouldn't have been born to such bad parents. 

This is the dumbest shit I have ever heard.  I have 6 siblings who were all honor students and never got into a lick of trouble.  I was getting suspended from school at 7 and drinking at 12.  I have friends who are twins.  One is a chemical engineer and the other is an unemployed alcoholic.  At what point did my parents or my friends' parents forget how to parent?  Do you think they parented kids differently?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mythos27   
4 minutes ago, Righteous said:

This is the dumbest shit I have ever heard.  I have 6 siblings who were all honor students and never got into a lick of trouble.  I was getting suspended from school at 7 and drinking at 12.  I have friends who are twins.  One is a chemical engineer and the other is an unemployed alcoholic.  At what point did my parents or my friends' parents forget how to parent?  Do you think they parented kids differently?  

People have some really fucked up ideas about parenting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×