The Times finally gets to the bottom of Trump supporters: It turns out they're garbage human beings

OILERMAN

3 hours ago, Soxcat said:

I don't call Obama supporters terrible human beings.  I just call them hypocritical retards. 

31 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Your party and beliefs are slime and scum.  Bottom feeding assholes. 

You are certainly doing a fine job refuting the Times' story.  Good job, and be sure to boast in the breakroom with upper mgt how you owned some libtards today, angry clown.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean, pretty hard slant to that commentary. It's preaching to the choir and unlikely to be effective.   ... but we've seen it here. The dumbest among us are Trump supporters. The most raci

But hillary/obama!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, scine09 said:

If someone wants to tell me something positive about Trump please do.  Just one thing.  I'll give credit if someone can do that.

It's amazing literally every single thing the guy says and does I disagree with.  I just want him to do one thing or say one thing that I agree with.

And that doesn't include the fact that he's just not a nice guy and is a poor leader/role model (which is ultimately what the leader of the country is supposed to be).  Forget his party affiliation.  He's a bad guy and a poor leader/role model whether he's a republican, democrat or whatever other party you want to come up with.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-flies-sick-boy/

31 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

So let me get this right.  The last president and the last Democratic nominee for President are off limits within a year and a half.  Wow, that convenient isn't it? 

The sad thing is that you and your ilk really think like this.

The fact the Democrats for decades have been the vial racists and constantly voted against civil rights and anything to do with the advancement of blacks is now something we should all forgive and forget?  But hey, make sure any minority in the US has complete freedom when it comes to killing their babies. 

Your party and beliefs are slime and scum.  Bottom feeing assholes. 

Whataboutism. It is a logical fallacy. You do know that right? As the highly intelligent person in this thread I would think you would know this.

Has nothing to do with off limits. This isn’t a thread about Obama. It is about Trump. Saying what about Obama isn’t a counter argument, it’s deflection. You are the most moronic sane person on this forum. 

Twice in this thread you’ve attempted to use “asshole” as an adjective not a noun lmfao.

”But calling anyone who supports him, and where he stands on the issues, terrible human beings is outright ignorant and asshole.”

That is one hell of an abomination for the individual seething the most intelligence lmfao.

Yeah, that author isn’t really helping anything with the article. He’s starting from a place of bias and working from there. A lot of people who follow Trump do so because they hate politics in general and don’t really pay attention to everyday policy battles and the like. They constantly feel like they’re berated and called racists even when they aren’t. They do cling to their bibles and their guns; that’s their lineage. 

The Dems will continue to lose elections if they keep this shit up. I hope I’m wrong, because even if I don’t like the approach Trump needs to be politically neutered. 

ra·tion·al·ize

1. attempt to explain or justify (one's own or another's behavior or attitude) with logical, plausible reasons, even if these are not true or appropriate.

"she couldn't rationalize her urge to return to the cottage"

synonyms:justify, explain, explain away, account for, defend, vindicate, excuse

"he tried to rationalize his behavior"

2. reorganize (a process or system) so as to make it more logical and consistent.

"Parliament should seek to rationalize the country's court structure"

3 hours ago, scine09 said:

If someone wants to tell me something positive about Trump please do.  Just one thing.  I'll give credit if someone can do that.

It's amazing literally every single thing the guy says and does I disagree with.  I just want him to do one thing or say one thing that I agree with.

And that doesn't include the fact that he's just not a nice guy and is a poor leader/role model (which is ultimately what the leader of the country is supposed to be).  Forget his party affiliation.  He's a bad guy and a poor leader/role model whether he's a republican, democrat or whatever other party you want to come up with.

Trump has done all sort of positive things like ridding many of Obama's burdensome regulations.   Border protection is stronger, so less illegals entering the country.    Possibility of denuclearization of NK.  

But the fact is you and others of your kind will make all sort of excuses, or are against the things many others are happy about, like appointing conservative judges.   Quite frankly who gives a shit if the left agrees with anything Trump has done.

I like a lot of what Trump has done.   Unfortunately it is true he lacks very much in character.

1 minute ago, Soxcat said:

Ok, so you think people voted for Trump because they saw him as a perfect human being?  Really?  Can't fix dumb.  

But you can vote for it, then rationalize it!!

8 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Actually the biggest problem, IMO, with the article is this strange concept the left seem to have with our president (or any elected official) needing to be this great guy, great father or whatever who we would allow our daughter to marry or who could be our church pastor.  Or at least that is their angle now since they hypocritically have been the ones who insisted on over looking these character flaws.

So in their theory, if we do not agree, or like Trump on EVERY part or issue of his life we should withdraw and demand a recount.  We should be saying this POS is not presidential.  He is not worthy.  We made a mistake. 

Then you have the minority of people that really do that.  Mainly because it gives them credibility with their peers.  They had no clue what they were voting for to begin with. 

Then of course you have the reality.  The first part of the reality is nobody of any intellectual worth voted for Trump because they saw him as a great father, a moral example, a guy who could pastor our church...  NOBODY.  So the whole premise is off and wrong.  People voted for Trump because despite his faults they finally had someone who had their issues in mind.  A guy who finally seemed to be in concert with their concerns. 

Like immigration for example.  We have had decades of totally mindless nothing by both parties.  Finally this is an issue where we might actually see some progress. 

Or how about tax cuts?  Kicking ISIS ass.  Or how about attempting to get something positive in our relations with NK?  Oh, but the trade war.....  except finally we have a president that will help this country from being taken advantage of.  He has actually accomplished quite a it considering the left mania he has to contend with every day. 

No, Trump supporters are just like anyone else.  They have jobs, families, attend church, pay their taxes, want to see this country succeed.  So yea, anyone who thinks that makes them horrible human beings can fuck off.

They also want white people to be the majority, live with a “fuck you got mine” attitude, are disproportionately racist and way more. Hey, they have jobs and families so none of that vile, vitriolic stuff matters!

Just now, Little Earl said:

I like a lot of what Trump has done.   Unfortunately it is true he lacks very much in character.

Yeah the whole idea of the prez emo-texting real time with Fox&Friends kinda makes it difficult to throw around the snowflake label with a straight face.

Snark aside, thanks for admitting as much. 

32 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Trump has done all sort of positive things like ridding many of Obama's burdensome regulations.   Border protection is stronger, so less illegals entering the country.    Possibility of denuclearization of NK.  

But the fact is you and others of your kind will make all sort of excuses, or are against the things many others are happy about, like appointing conservative judges.   Quite frankly who gives a shit if the left agrees with anything Trump has done.

Honestly my main issue with Trump is twofold.  I think he's a bad person and I don't think he takes his job seriously.  I think being president is a game to him.  He doesn't have the best interests of the people of the US at heart.  Some things may end up being beneficial to the country merely by coincidence because they benefit him.  But, most important, he's not a leader/role model.  If you're going to lead the country that would be quality number one.  If you have a bad person who has publicly said or done bad things to so many groups of people, what does that say about the rest of the country?  I know I don't want my daughter seeing the way he acts and thinking that it's okay to act like that.

30 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Honestly my main issue with Trump is twofold.  I think he's a bad person and I don't think he takes his job seriously.  I think being president is a game to him.  He doesn't have the best interests of the people of the US at heart.  Some things may end up being beneficial to the country merely by coincidence because they benefit him.  But, most important, he's not a leader/role model.  If you're going to lead the country that would be quality number one.  If you have a bad person who has publicly said or done bad things to so many groups of people, what does that say about the rest of the country?  I know I don't want my daughter seeing the way he acts and thinking that it's okay to act like that.

To be honest that was one of the reasons I said Bill Clinton needed to go.  

29 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

To be honest that was one of the reasons I said Bill Clinton needed to go.  

There's no comparison between Trump as a person and Clinton as a person.  Clinton wasn't my favorite and wasn't the greatest president but he's also not a bad human being.  Yes he cheated on his wife and lied about it.  But what he's done isn't even scratching the surface of some of the stuff that Trump has done.