Sign in to follow this  
reo

Warriors sign DeMarcus Cousins

14 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

You want to know what the Rockets have at PF and center now that they finally got rid of Ryan Anderson's bloated contract? PJ Tucker and Capela are the starters, both of which are infinitely better defenders than Anderson. Plus Tucker's 3-point shooting has improved tremendously.

Anderson barely played and to act like he was a detriment is just a BS excuse.

Melo is the backup PF, and will most likely be a strong contender for the 6th man award next season. Go ahead, laugh about it now.

Well, considering the only thing they look at for the 6th man award is points, I can't laugh at it. But just remember, that's all he is bringing your team. 16-18 points and a few boards here and there. Along with a terrible defensive rating in which he'll probably be responsible for giving up close to the 16 points he gets. Upgrade!

While Nene will rotate with Isaiah Hartenstein as the backup center. But you will get see all of them on Saturday night at Staples Center.

Trust me, I can't fucking wait. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

On 10/16/2018 at 1:32 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Anderson barely played and to act like he was a detriment is just a BS excuse. Trust me, I can't fucking wait. 

You're the one who said Anderson is ass. The fact that Morey got anything of value for him without parting with their 1st round pick next summer just shows what an amazing GM he is. Too bad Magic isn't even close to Morey, but he's not even the Lakers GM anymore. LeBron runs the show now.

Did you enjoy losing again watching the Lakers give up 124 points for the second straight game? Maybe they can hold the Spurs under 120.

Edited by Oiler FANatic

17 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

You're the one who said Anderson is ass. The fact that Morey got anything of value for him without parting with their 1st round pick next summer just shows what an amazing GM he is. Too bad Magic isn't even close to Morey, but he's not even the Lakers GM anymore. LeBron runs the show now.

Weren't you raving about Melton being the steal of the draft? Yall traded a fresh rookie who you had a hard on for to get a career underachiever in Chriss and a old ass PG who will barely play. 

Morey is good but he signed y'alls death warrant with CPs contract. Yall have one solid year left as a true contender. Book it.

17 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Did you enjoy losing again watching the Lakers give up 124 points for the second straight game? Maybe they can hold the Spurs under 120.

For a team that was put together 4 months ago, I'm just fine with it. And 124 is about what yall are giving up a night as well. 

But no one expects us to compete for a title this year...what's y'alls excuse?

Good thing yall got an extra 12 FT attempts, yall needed. 

And we're still only .5 game behind yall in the standings...

On 10/21/2018 at 6:54 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Morey is good but he signed y'alls death warrant with CPs contract. Yall have one solid year left as a true contender. Book it.

But no one expects us to compete for a title this year...what's y'alls excuse?

The Warriors are the ones that may have one solid year left as a true contender, who knows what will happen to them next summer.

You can go on thinking whatever you want about CP3, but he's playing just as well right now as he ever has during his illustrious 14-year career.

Houston will continue competing for a title this year, next year, and the year after that. But you'll have to keep coming up with excuses for LA.

On 11/18/2018 at 12:27 AM, Oiler FANatic said:

The Warriors are the ones that may have one solid year left as a true contender, who knows what will happen to them next summer.

No. They have one more year left as the defacto champs to be. 

You can go on thinking whatever you want about CP3, but he's playing just as well right now as he ever has during his illustrious 14-year career.

He did in the middle of last season as well. But where was he in the WCF? 

He's like Mariot...just old. 

Houston will continue competing for a title this year, next year, and the year after that. But you'll have to keep coming up with excuses for LA.

Lmao. Ok

On 11/21/2018 at 1:37 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

No. They have one more year left as the defacto champs to be.

The de facto champs are 23-12, on pace to win just 53 games after winning an average of 66 games over the past four seasons.

But the reality of the NBA today is that the West is so insanely deep right now, even a team like your Lakers could win it (even though they won't).

Warriors are bored with the regular season. They have to start fights with each other just to play with some intensity. 

They will lose at least two of their 5 stars and will be much closer to the rest of the teams.

As I said, last year as being considered the champs before the season even starts. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

1 hour ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

You been watching? 

No not really. Pretty sure I've said multiple times yall are a lock to, at the very least, make the WCF. I have no interest in watching yall in the reg season unless it's against LA. But whatever it is you're actually referring to, we still have about 40% of the season to go. 

3 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

No not really. Pretty sure I've said multiple times yall are a lock to, at the very least, make the WCF. I have no interest in watching yall in the reg season unless it's against LA. But whatever it is you're actually referring to, we still have about 40% of the season to go. 

I was referring to Boogie. You had a lot of thoughts on his injury and reduced role. He’s looking good in his 21 mins per game.

27 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I was referring to Boogie. You had a lot of thoughts on his injury and reduced role. He’s looking good in his 21 mins per game.

I think there's a lot of season left and that us "seeing" is still in progress. Again, reg season means very little to me when it comes to GS.

On 1/19/2019 at 10:20 AM, CaliTitan3518 said:

What a waste Boogie is going to be

I don't see how adding Bogut will make much of a difference either. The Warriors have looked completely lost since the All Star break.

After going 10-1 when Boogie first joined the lineup, everyone was saying how they were a lock to win 60 games for the 4th time in 5 years.

But since then they've lost 6 of their last 10 games, including an embarrassing home loss to the Suns. But we'll see what happens in April/May.

On 12/27/2018 at 10:40 PM, Oiler FANatic said:

The de facto champs are 23-12, on pace to win just 53 games after winning an average of 66 games over the past four seasons.

I'm sure everyone was laughing at this one less than 2 1/2 months ago, but the Warriors are now 45-21. On pace for 56 wins, a little better.

If they win 15 of their next 16 games, they can still win 60 games. Not happening. Things are wide open in the standings (1-8) of the Wild Wild West.

39 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

I don't see how adding Bogut will make much of a difference either. The Warriors have looked completely lost since the All Star break.

After going 10-1 when Boogie first joined the lineup, everyone was saying how they were a lock to win 60 games for the 4th time in 5 years.

But since then they've lost 6 of their last 10 games, including an embarrassing home loss to the Suns. But we'll see what happens in April/May.

Warriors have been a roller coaster this year. Funny thing is they are still in 1st place and coasting to playoffs. No need to panic about something that clearly doesn’t matter at this point. If they get down in a series we will see how they handle it.