Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
reo

Warriors sign DeMarcus Cousins

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

You want to know what the Rockets have at PF and center now that they finally got rid of Ryan Anderson's bloated contract? PJ Tucker and Capela are the starters, both of which are infinitely better defenders than Anderson. Plus Tucker's 3-point shooting has improved tremendously.

Anderson barely played and to act like he was a detriment is just a BS excuse.

Quote

 

Melo is the backup PF, and will most likely be a strong contender for the 6th man award next season. Go ahead, laugh about it now.

Well, considering the only thing they look at for the 6th man award is points, I can't laugh at it. But just remember, that's all he is bringing your team. 16-18 points and a few boards here and there. Along with a terrible defensive rating in which he'll probably be responsible for giving up close to the 16 points he gets. Upgrade!

Quote

 

While Nene will rotate with Isaiah Hartenstein as the backup center. But you will get see all of them on Saturday night at Staples Center.

Trust me, I can't fucking wait. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2018 at 1:32 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Anderson barely played and to act like he was a detriment is just a BS excuse. Trust me, I can't fucking wait. 

You're the one who said Anderson is ass. The fact that Morey got anything of value for him without parting with their 1st round pick next summer just shows what an amazing GM he is. Too bad Magic isn't even close to Morey, but he's not even the Lakers GM anymore. LeBron runs the show now.

 

Did you enjoy losing again watching the Lakers give up 124 points for the second straight game? Maybe they can hold the Spurs under 120.

Edited by Oiler FANatic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

You're the one who said Anderson is ass. The fact that Morey got anything of value for him without parting with their 1st round pick next summer just shows what an amazing GM he is. Too bad Magic isn't even close to Morey, but he's not even the Lakers GM anymore. LeBron runs the show now.

Weren't you raving about Melton being the steal of the draft? Yall traded a fresh rookie who you had a hard on for to get a career underachiever in Chriss and a old ass PG who will barely play. 

 

Morey is good but he signed y'alls death warrant with CPs contract. Yall have one solid year left as a true contender. Book it.

17 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

 

Did you enjoy losing again watching the Lakers give up 124 points for the second straight game? Maybe they can hold the Spurs under 120.

For a team that was put together 4 months ago, I'm just fine with it. And 124 is about what yall are giving up a night as well. 

 

But no one expects us to compete for a title this year...what's y'alls excuse?

 

Good thing yall got an extra 12 FT attempts, yall needed. 

 

And we're still only .5 game behind yall in the standings...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2018 at 6:54 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Morey is good but he signed y'alls death warrant with CPs contract. Yall have one solid year left as a true contender. Book it.

 

But no one expects us to compete for a title this year...what's y'alls excuse?

The Warriors are the ones that may have one solid year left as a true contender, who knows what will happen to them next summer.

 

You can go on thinking whatever you want about CP3, but he's playing just as well right now as he ever has during his illustrious 14-year career.

 

Houston will continue competing for a title this year, next year, and the year after that. But you'll have to keep coming up with excuses for LA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2018 at 12:27 AM, Oiler FANatic said:

The Warriors are the ones that may have one solid year left as a true contender, who knows what will happen to them next summer.

No. They have one more year left as the defacto champs to be. 

On 11/18/2018 at 12:27 AM, Oiler FANatic said:

 

You can go on thinking whatever you want about CP3, but he's playing just as well right now as he ever has during his illustrious 14-year career.

He did in the middle of last season as well. But where was he in the WCF? 

 

He's like Mariot...just old. 

On 11/18/2018 at 12:27 AM, Oiler FANatic said:

 

Houston will continue competing for a title this year, next year, and the year after that. But you'll have to keep coming up with excuses for LA.

Lmao. Ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2018 at 1:37 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

No. They have one more year left as the defacto champs to be.

The de facto champs are 23-12, on pace to win just 53 games after winning an average of 66 games over the past four seasons.

 

But the reality of the NBA today is that the West is so insanely deep right now, even a team like your Lakers could win it (even though they won't).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Warriors are bored with the regular season. They have to start fights with each other just to play with some intensity. 

 

They will lose at least two of their 5 stars and will be much closer to the rest of the teams.

 

As I said, last year as being considered the champs before the season even starts. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×