Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
reo

Warriors sign DeMarcus Cousins

Recommended Posts

On 7/3/2018 at 10:00 AM, Little Earl said:

This is just bullshit what is going on.  Stern needs to step in fast and the league must address this crap.   Hard cap and franchise tags are some things that must be considered.   

I can see you follow the NBA very closely...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently Cousins' agent reached out to the Lakers with a similar deal as he got with the Warriors. The Lakers (and presumably other teams) had every opportunity to sign him but passed. It’s not the Warriors fault no one else wanted him.

 

https://deadspin.com/oh-come-on-the-lakers-passed-on-demarcus-cousins-1827332178/amp

 

Word also reached us Monday night that LeBron’s Lakers, after signing Rajon Rondo away from New Orleans and then losing Randle to the Pelicans, had an opportunity to sign Cousins at a one-year price point similar to the one that landed him in Golden State. But I’m told the Lakers passed, clearing the way for the Warriors to infuriate the basketball public yet again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

This is why no one here can take you seriously with all your homer bullshit. Kobe isn't even in the discussion for greatest of all time....:rolleyes:

Says the guy who thinks Harden can get on Kobes level when LBJ is still trying.....

 

How many titles does Harden have?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Apparently Cousins' agent reached out to the Lakers with a similar deal as he got with the Warriors. The Lakers (and presumably other teams) had every opportunity to sign him but passed. It’s not the Warriors fault no one else wanted him.

 

https://deadspin.com/oh-come-on-the-lakers-passed-on-demarcus-cousins-1827332178/amp

 

Word also reached us Monday night that LeBron’s Lakers, after signing Rajon Rondo away from New Orleans and then losing Randle to the Pelicans, had an opportunity to sign Cousins at a one-year price point similar to the one that landed him in Golden State. But I’m told the Lakers passed, clearing the way for the Warriors to infuriate the basketball public yet again.

Because its possible he doesn't even play. GS just threw away depth money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kyle021   

Who brought up Kobe?

 

If you consider Lebron among the best all time... then Kobe is in that discussion as he is ahead of Lebron 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

They threw away depth money last year on nick young too

Oh, didnt realize he was coming off an injury that has ended many careers....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Oh, didnt realize he was coming off an injury that has ended many careers....

Spin it how you want but he was a waste of 5 mil. They got better play from their youngsters who were cheaper salaries all combined. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kyle021 said:

 

If you consider Lebron among the best all time... then Kobe is in that discussion as he is ahead of Lebron 

No, he is not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

No, he is not.

He's for sure "in the discussion" but anyone adamant about putting him too far on either direction of that is just being biased.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

How not? Just going off stats?

His stats are superior in almost every way.    He also led his team to more finals.    There is no question who was superior.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

His stats are superior in almost every way.    He also led his team to more finals.    There is no question who was superior.

Who's better between McNabb and McNair?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×